couple questions...

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeDoctor

is there anyway i can physically mark something to let myself know for sure i had an obe?(like marking on the wall or moving something that's usually in the kitchen to the basement?)

do the helpers pick US for the retrieval/rescue thing, or is there a way i can just do it?

thats all for now, thanks for the answers.

Stookie

An easier method is the playing card trick. Pick out a random card (don't look at it), place it on top of your fridge, then OBE and try to see what it is. Then compare.

But effecting something in the physical while OBE seems much more advanced, if possible at all.

Zephyrus

As far as I remember, R.Monroe pinched a woman while being out of body and left her a bruise on her hip. ;)
But hey... he was a really advanced astral-traveller. I guess the card trick is much easier and pretty reliable method.

DriftingConscience

Not being funny, but how about a wet dream!
You visit your fancy piece out of body have fun, and hey presto! LOL
Virtuous Akashic Evangelist

SnakeDoctor

lol drifting conscience wouldn't that be considered rape?

if she managed to figure it out, and then get a judge, then enough people on the jury that doesn't think shes crazy.

Mez

hahah she'd never win the case...

SnakeDoctor

yay! lets go d...never mind

;)

greggkroodsma

SnakeDoctor

rather be crazy and fun, than sane and boring.

greggkroodsma

Quote from: SnakeDoctor on September 16, 2007, 06:18:24
rather be crazy and fun, than sane and boring.

Well, that's true.  But those walls sometimes aren't padded too well.

SnakeDoctor

haha...then we'll just knock ourselves out and OBE out!!! haha bastards can't hold us all the time! :D

Embodied Words

Back to the topic though, has anyone here ever actually marked something in the astral and seen the mark when they got back? That'd be the ultimate proof, wouldn't it?
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

kiwibonga

There's many "less ultimate" ways to prove things subjectively... It's scientifically proving that is difficult...

But yeah... If you managed to guess a card or leave an actual mark while being observed in a controlled environment, then indeed, that would be "ultimate proof"... Though ultimately you'd only convince yourself and the people observing you... The rest of the world would just have to trust the research, which isn't a given!
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Embodied Words

Well, I am talking about proving it to myself. See, I still havn't managed to get out of body yet. I think I came really close once, but even then I can't be certain. What if I was just making it all up in my head?

Ugh, I really hope this is real. I REALLY hope this is real.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)