Creation experiment

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Its know that our thoughts manifest in the astral, and we can create thing in the astral while in the physical. I'm not sure if anyone has used this application, but has anyone created something that would better help you astral project? Ill explain what I'm doing.

So before I sleep, and sometimes during the day, I imagine/visualize a door in the astral. This door does all sorts of neat things like allow people to leave messages, lets you project anywhere (I know you can do that, and everything i mention, but I feel it will make things a lot easier) aids you while you are trying to project (not sure if this will work, but basically the door helps "pull you out" during projection ). You can as the door suggests experiences you should have/ places you should go. Allows you to look in other dreams with their permission, and you can join them by walking through.

The list goes on. Of course the door wont be 100 percent accurate, it could show you a dream no one is dreaming because of your own ideas and such. But, if our thoughts create things in the astral, I think this would be a good application. I would have to test its accuracy (not that accuracy = usefulness) and experiment, and when I do ill tell you what I found.

I'm also trying to test if its possible to find some "thing" in the astral that allows you to store large amounts of information. (i think its possible) So maybe I want to learn how to play the piano. Maybe some "thing" will let me know how to play it, and it effect my physical life.   

Anyone try any of this by chance?
Your way is The way

Lucidityman

Hi

Your idea is good. Lets take the piano as an example. When lucid you can teach yourself consciously the keys to play to make that sound or song. Then in real life your brain will click or clue in or access a part of your consciousness that you stored what you did in your lucid dream pressing the piano keys. Try it. It works not just for piano keys, but other things in life such as having to give a presentation at work. You can put yourself into the spot or moment consciously of what it will feel like, and then when you have to do it during the day, its like , ya I already did that.

The same thing goes for obes. you can try out things while obe, and the brain stores it somewhere differently from everyday storage of stuff, and when you go and repeat the action the brain access the stored info from the obe, and its neat.. Sorry the dry air from the furnace running non stop is making me dizzy..

Karxx Gxx

QuoteLets take the piano as an example. When lucid you can teach yourself consciously the keys to play to make that sound or song. Then in real life your brain will click or clue in or access a part of your consciousness that you stored what you did in your lucid dream pressing the piano keys
I know that much is true. But i'm looking for instantaneous sufficient information. As in, I will only need to go to this "thing" to give me all that I need for pianos in one go. Or at least enough equivalent to maybe a years worth of practice.  Like a shortcut.
Your way is The way

Bluefirephoenix

Focus is key to everything like that and it takes a bit to develop it.  Don't get discouraged and keep trying different things. Whats within is without if you can understand that reality then you will make progress towards your goal. It's also most important to understand the concept of all things come from one source whose primary characteristic is love. That is the key to spiritual power.