I Helped a succubus see the light

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

I know what you guys are going to say, but I was literally rapped in the astral world last night. It hurt like bonk. Yes, it was a female, but I helped the succubus see the light. Here's what happened. I found myself in my car outside and thought it was kind of odd. I got outside the car and realized I was out of body. For some reason your astral body does what your physical body would normally do when you would wake up. I remember looking at the moon and saying I invoke good things to happen in my life. After that I seen my cat near a car. Then I walked back in my house and through the door. I got to my room an laid on my bed. Out of know where my closet flew open and there was a presence in my room. I couldn't see who or what it was. But my freakin' bed sheets started to be pulled off and then my under wear. It was pretty scary at first, but I said to myself lets just see what happens. Then I seen the succubus it literally looks like a vampire but they have two separate molars. They aren't pointy but different. After the whole sex scene the succubus said it needed help. I don't know how I did it but I basically just touched her and said something like may the white light surround you. And then a bunch of light surrounded her and she vanished. Before that I remember saying you owe me and don't forget to tell the other 3 people I helped owe me as well.

Lesson's learned: Don't be scared of astral entities some might need help regardless how evil they are. Just face your fears you know never know what's going to happen.

Prior to the experience: I had a 30-45 min lucid dream where I didn't think I was going to wake up. I forced myself  to wake up because I thought I was going to wake up in the hospital lol. 

dpk38

Quote from: darksidessj25 on February 09, 2015, 17:03:10
But my freakin' bed sheets started to be pulled off and then my under wear.
Were you out of your body then? Why did it have to pull the bedsheets then? BTW how are they able to affect the physical reality? Also, would it have been able to harm you? Imagining myself in such a situation is creeping me out. I would have gotten really afraid! help me out.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

darksidessj25

Quote from: dpk38 on February 09, 2015, 18:04:17
Were you out of your body then? Why did it have to pull the bedsheets then? BTW how are they able to affect the physical reality? Also, would it have been able to harm you? Imagining myself in such a situation is creeping me out. I would have gotten really afraid! Please help me out.
I don't really know man, it was really weird. I was out of body for sure. A spirit guide told me that there is a copy of everything thing from the physical in astral world. It's like layers of an onion for example.

Xanth

As I say, you can't take anything literally.

In any case...
I will commend you though for keeping your calm and eventually seeing through the scene for what it seemed to be: an entity looking for help. 
Whether that was actually an entity or a fear-test for yourself, you seemed to have done well keeping your fear under control enough to turn the experience around.  :)

Sagar

Why would make it clear that these people owe you in the future? 
For the Love

Xanth

Quote from: Sagar on February 10, 2015, 15:34:59
Why would make it clear that these people owe you in the future? 
HA!  I didn't see that part of his post...

Yeah, you don't do this kind of stuff expecting to be owed in the future.  That's the whole INTENT behind your actions thing.
You help because it's the right thing to do... not because you expect to get something out of it.

darksidessj25

Quote from: Xanth on February 10, 2015, 16:09:48
HA!  I didn't see that part of his post...

Yeah, you don't do this kind of stuff expecting to be owed in the future.  That's the whole INTENT behind your actions thing.
You help because it's the right thing to do... not because you expect to get something out of it.

In the astral world, I'm none as rumble stiltskin. Everything comes with a price deary. :)

Xanth

Quote from: darksidessj25 on February 10, 2015, 17:38:26
In the astral world, I'm none as rumble stiltskin. Everything comes with a price deary. :)
That's, ultimately, a spiritually self-defeating perspective. 
If you always do things with "personal gain" in mind... you're going to stagnant your growth.
You can still grow, don't get me wrong, but your "growth" comes from "control" and "manipulation"... and those have their limits.

Give this article I wrote a read, I explain it there:
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2014/02/23/best-method-astral-projection-paths-spiritual-growth-2/

Szaxx

Hey Rumble Stiltskin, have you ever tried to challenge someone who appeared weaker than you? It'd be one experience where you got burned out of the environment.
If so, hi there. Taking things on merit of a good deed is far better than taking items from the locals. You earn respect this way.  There's never a charge for anything, even if your return to the physical is a horrid death.

Describe the town for verification.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AAAAAAAA

Let me tell you something. A lot of the times, this is how our physical world works, too. Are there some people who have their own agenda and will do bad things if they want to? Yes. But are there also people who simply need help? Yes. The people that everyone ostracizes, hates and wants dead, are usually people who actually need help. People like psychopaths and psychosis driven serial killers aren't always the bad people that just need to go away. A lot (probably most) of the time, they are people who need help. They don't understand what they are doing, or don't have emotion towards it. Or, they are indirectly trying to ask for help or are just hurt on the inside. I choose to love and to try to help those people rather than hate them like most people.

With all that being said, are you sure it was even suppose to be rape? Maybe you didn't want it and so to you it was considered rape. But maybe she was just trying to make you happy. The succubus is a gentile creature. She can be soft, light as a feather and generate an arousing and/or blissful energy. Or she can be hard and rough. Mean, spiteful, skeptical, negative and unnerving. She can be either one at any time. It's important that you not only look at your situation, but look at the context of what you have experienced and try to put yourself in her shoes. To try and think about what she may have been thinking at that time. Why did she tell you that she needed help...? Why did she disappear? Isn't there a reason for everything?