crying during obe practice

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hey guys.

Does anyone find that when they enter a very relaxed state during an obe practice their eyes water, almost to the extent of crying? I know it has something to do with the relaxation process, but is there any way to avoid it, because during my obe practices it happens quite regularly and the sensation of tears running down the side of my face distracts me from my purpose...

I just thought i would bounce that one off you.

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

David Warner

astral man,

never had that experience during the vibes or during that transition period leaving. i think on occasion i've cried because i witnessed something very beautiful or just being given the chance to project.

i know many times when i am out I will thank god... that brings warm vibes and emotions to the experience.

tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

angelout

I think it sounds like something very natural that your body wants to do, so maybe instead of trying to make it go away, work with it, who knows maybe you are cleansing or something. I have alot of hard crying during some OBE's that when i wake up my check and pillow re very wet and i remember the depth of the "cry". Now from a purely medical point of view you could have allergies, histamines will make you cry.
angelout-its all up here

astral man

Cool, thanks for the replies =) It is nice to know i am not the only one who does it lol  :lol:

Thanks
"People only see what they are prepared to see."