Curious

Previous topic - Next topic

cherivz

Hi, newly exploring astral projection/travel, and heard about Astral Sex. What is it, is it even possible. I only recently got my mind around the concept of astral projection, but this is a bit too much to grasp. Please clarify this for me?

Selski

Hi cherivz

This subject does the rounds on a regular basis.  If you use the search function for "astral sex", you'll get a lot of threads about it.

There are no hard and fast rules about astral sex, or astral in general.  Some people liken astral sex to a merging of pure energy with intensely orgasmic results; others use their 'astral' bodies and it is much like physical sex; and so on.

Have a good read around, use the search function and read the Astral FAQs - this should give you good all-round basic knowledge of all things astral related.

Good luck!

Sarah

PS  Welcome to the Forums, by the way  :wave:
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

dark_dreams

Yes its possible

schotzi

YES, very possible and DONE IT!

And the best part is my wife doesn't consider it "CHEATING".
"meet me in Margaritaville"

MisterJingo

Quote from: schotziYES, very possible and DONE IT!

I'm not sure i'd be as accepting of it not being cheating if it was my partner doing it :shock:   :lol:

schotzi

Quote from: MisterJingo

I'm not sure i'd be as accepting of it not being cheating if it was my partner doing it :shock:   :lol:

:grin: Ever heard of "SWINGING" :lol:  :lol:
"meet me in Margaritaville"

MisterJingo

Quote from: schotzi
Quote from: MisterJingo

:grin: Ever heard of "SWINGING" :lol:  :lol:

of course ;p hourses for courses and all that :wink: