Curious

Previous topic - Next topic

sweet_celestial_sounds

Interesting goingslow,

I've never tried to enter anyone's house- but then again I don't have all that much real-time experience. It's interesting that you were turned around. It reminds of people setting up thought-forms to guard things and places.

Before posting I remembered that Robert Bruce said on one of his radio interviews that several times he went through people's homes to see their astral bodies floating around their physical body. He didn't mention ever being turned around. But then again that was a mother protecting her children. Maybe she's on watch at night.

Question: How did you project? And were you perfectly aware???

It is interesting that you didn't see your body. I have a few look-backs under my belt, and each time I saw mine... except Maybe once... but my vision wasn't too clear so I can't really say.

sweet celestial sounds.

goingslow

sweet_celestial_sounds thanks for your response.
I projected the only way i've ever been able to which has been waking up earlier than normal then trying to project in that really tired state.

What was funny was the first time the rope technique worked this morning I looked back and when i didnt see my body i figured I had really stood up.  So i went and laid back in bed and trying to project again.. This time when i stood up I looked back and still didnt see my body but I was sure i projected so i tested it by walking through my door.  

Yes i was very aware of both time and what was going on in my house.  I went up to my roomate and tried to 'touch' him.  And looked around the whole house.  Whats funny about my neighbor is she doesn't have any kids.  Only two german shepherds so i think that woman telling me that might have been her way of getting me to know shes protecting them.  I really only tried to enter their house out of habit cus ive had lucid dreams all my life and thats something i always enjoyed doing.  Just loved seeing all the rooms and the life inside.  

When i tried to enter my body the first time to wake up i woke up into a dream so after that I started to lose some of my shadow memories.  But luckily I woke up for real very soon after that.  When i looked at the clock it was about 20 minutes since I had first laid back down so lucky i didnt spend too much time messing around.

SiN

Hmm...do you think that your neighbour was consciously projecting?

And, I'm curious, did you ask your neighbour after what happened to see if she knew what she did?

Where was I going again?

goingslow

SIN I wouldnt have any idea how to bring something like that up to my neighbor.  I couldnt even bring it up to my housemate *L*

I think the way i wrote it it seemed like i thought she was protecting the dogs.  But my intuition actually tells me the reason the person was a female and told me "i have children in there" was it was the best way to push me out without being 'rude'.  It was very forceful not like lucid dreams where i could walk around but i was literally pushed out.  However, when she mentioned her children i immediately left.  If anything is a good justification for being abrupt its the fact a mother protects her children.

Its kind of hard to explain but i think it was presented to me in that way so i was able to understand right away that that was a "no no".  It wasn't till i was walking away from that house i remembered that really it isnt right to enter someones home.. since this isnt a dream but i might be able to actually spy.  Although i try to remember during lucid dreams now to stick to flying and stuff..(now that i've read up how dreams aren't completely.. 'unreal'.)

I dont really think that was necessarily anyone's mother but i think maybe thats how it was presented to me.  If that makes any sense.

goingslow

Sorry for repeating myself.  Its very early/late.

Cant wait to try again tomorrow morning though. One last thing i wanted to add before this time i normally try projecting at night before bed.  But there was something very nice about being out in daylight hours.  Its like i didnt have the same fears at all even when all the projection symptoms kick in.  Sometimes that alone gets me to stop.. fear of projecting into the dark.  It was very enjoyable at that hour.

Another thing for those who have only lucid dreamed for some reason for me it was so much easier walking through walls during a projection than a lucid dream.  But  maybe it was just this time.

goingslow

Was wondering if anyone else has had this experience.  I had an OBE this morning and since it was only my second (that i remember) i was planning on only staying out a while before going back to my body.  I decided to go across my street and into my neighbors house.  

I used to always do this type of thing in lucid dreams due to fascination seeing a house I haven't been in.  I had honestly forgotten the whole privacy thing and i didnt have a mental debate as to whether i shoudl or shouldnt do that.

Anyway I was met by who i thought was the Lady of the House which is my neighbor and she told me "my kids are in there" and very gently 'pushed' me out of the house.  I remember not feeling scared or like it was anything negative but at that instant I remembered about not invading others privacy and kinda thought to myself I had learned a lesson just then.

Has anyone ever had something like that when trying to enter a place they prob shouldnt have entered.  One of the only reasons i tried to enter the house is we live in a place with only 3 houses on our block and they're spread out.  I was just thinking of things to do without trying to go to the astral (flying up) or whatever i would probably have done.  Cus i just wnted to see a little before returing to my body.

One last thing when i turned around and looked at my bed (when i first separated) i didnt see my body.  Which honestly to me was confusing and i wasn't sure i OBE'd till i walked through my door.  I guess you dont always see your body and i figured this must have been an early reality fluctuation thing.