Dark entities

Previous topic - Next topic

APApprentice

Before I succeeded my first two conscious projections, I had an involuntary projection resulting from sleep paralysis. This experience prompted me to try to induce it subsequently. So basically I wake up in the sleep paralysis state, unable to move. Typically I freak out , sensing an malevolent presence in the room. However, this time, I remembered the advice I had read prior concerning different techniques one can employ to take control of the situation.

If you type "sleep paralysis Wikipedia " and scroll all the way down you can read more about it. So as I lay there paralyzed, I suddenly see this woman appear out of nowhere. A sort of dark silhouette with a face so white that it almost seemed like she was wearing a mask. Recalling what was said in the article, I said to myself" this is nothing more than a visual hallucination, take control of the situation. Upon uttering those words I separated from my body and found myself face to face with what I believed to be a demonic entity. Then out of nowhere I say "claws" and these wolverine like claws began growing out of my fingers. Once they were completely out I tried to attack her but she just stood there, immobile. Although scary in appearance, she didn't want to harm me. Interestingly I even felt a little arroused. Then, before I knew it I found myself back in my body, once again in the sleep paralysis state, unable to move. As I lay there I began thinking of ways to snap out of it when suddenly I hear my front door as if somebody had just left or come in. That noise caused me to wake up.

This experience leads me to believe that not all dark entities are evil. That said, I'm still afraid

skylark

What made you think the entity was dark? Just because it was in your house?

ThaomasOfGrey

What you experienced here is possibly just a core being lesson. I get these almost every day. You are put in a scenario that may not occur all that frequently in physical reality, such as a confrontation with an entity that causes a fear response. You react violently towards that entity, and thus the lesson is revealed that you hold some fears, perhaps of being physically threatened, and that your default is to feel hostility towards these threats.

For years I would experience threatening entities in dream experiences and very often I would physically fight with them, truly a pointless struggle in these dreams but a persistent scenario. The reason I had this experience is that I was afraid of humans attacking me in real life, I saw it everywhere I went in normal life. A response encoded into my core being due to years of physical threats and abuse living in a violent society.

Over time this illusion has slowly been dispelled. I no longer fight with entities in my dreams. I rarely feel afraid of people I see in real life. The core being response has changed. This is the lesson you are experiencing.

Where does the lesson come from? I don't really know, but I suspect the scenario could be a form of telepathic communication from another entity.

APApprentice

Thanks for your insightful response. It's true that I have a real fear, and I'm cognizant of it, of being killed in a violent manner, such as a gun shot to the head.   I didn't draw a parallel between said fear and the nightmarish figure I encountered. As I have somewhat frequent episodes of sleep paralysis, the lesson I drew from this was, although I'm afraid, I can take control of the situation and rise above my fears in any given situation.

Typically when I wake up paralyzed, I'm fully aware of what's happening. Not being able to move doesn't generate any fear, it's the very intense feeling of not being alone. Instinctively you want to turn around to reassure yourself but you can't move. You lay there helplessly sensing imminent danger. With this somewhat successful experience under my belt, I'm better equipped to deal with this type of situation going forward.

As for my fear of dying violently , I'm going to have to overcome it so that, as you put it, my core being response changes. Going to work on that. The beauty of this site resides in the fact that that people such as yourself can offer different interpretations and a multitude of ways of looking at things.

ThaomasOfGrey

Quote from: APApprentice on October 16, 2017, 01:03:38
Thanks for your insightful response. It's true that I have a real fear, and I'm cognizant of it, of being killed in a violent manner, such as a gun shot to the head.   I didn't draw a parallel between said fear and the nightmarish figure I encountered. As I have somewhat frequent episodes of sleep paralysis, the lesson I drew from this was, although I'm afraid, I can take control of the situation and rise above my fears in any given situation.
No worries. Maybe it would pay dividends to consider why you are afraid of being killed. I am afraid of dying in this physical life before the mission is completed so to speak. There are things to learn prior to the next stage. It is good to experience rising above, I think this will have a lasting impact, even if you continue to have these kinds of dreams for a while longer.
Typically when I wake up paralyzed, I'm fully aware of what's happening. Not being able to move doesn't generate any fear, it's the very intense feeling of not being alone. Instinctively you want to turn around to reassure yourself but you can't move. You lay there helplessly sensing imminent danger. With this somewhat successful experience under my belt, I'm better equipped to deal with this type of situation going forward.
The way you described this reminds of a page from the manga Stardust Crusaders. Studies show that humans know when they are being watched a high percentage of the time. No one can explain exactly how this works but it could be a psi phenomenon. Perhaps the feeling of not being alone is an extension of this property applied to consciousness that doesn't necessarily have a physical body here.

At the same time though I am reminded of the fear of separation, that imminent danger or death feeling that causes us to pull back from early projection attempts.

I will share an experience I had on a drug induced trip. It was an encounter your deep rooted fears style event. I was deep and felt paralyzed. I had a feeling that something bad was happening with my partner but I was powerless to help. It revealed an incredible fear of loss, I was pretty desperate but had no control. When these feelings reached a climax I experienced a resignation of what I could control and a letting go of fear.

The moment this happened I woke up and experienced a physical purge, vomiting with nothing to throw up. Dry heaving with a deep guttural sound that I had never experienced before. The reason I recounted this experience is to point out the struggle against what you cannot control and the eventual resignation I experienced. Why do you think it is so uncomfortable to be intimidated by the presence of this entity? Perhaps another fear of death test.

DeniseGreen

I haven't experienced such things yet in my life.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Your experience reminds me of the dreams of hell that I get. It seems like the frequency of these dreams keeps increasing. I just had one last night. I think I need to confront this thing head on but perhaps I should just forget about it and try to let go and disassociate myself from any sort of hell.

Thanks for sharing your story APApprentice.