Dealing with projections of the mind or real entities?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusions

When dreaming or OOB, how do you know if you are interacting with a self created (subconscious dreamland/dreamfigures) or when you are in the astral with real conscious entities?
People have reported shared lucid dreams so it's definitely possible ofcourse.

And how does it work with being fully in control (like when you have the ability to change the whole dream at will), when you are dealing with seperate entities.
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

deepspace

Rather than rewriting the same thing twice, I'm going to re-post my answer to what is basically the same question. Hopefully, that's O.K.

My opinion is that all "reality" is subjective, mainly due to the fact that in order for you to experience reality you must create it internally by taking in data through your senses and projecting it onto your internal screen. So in effect we are always experiencing reality through our inner mind if you want to call it that.

The more "shared" a reality is the more objective it seems but what we are really experiencing is stability and consistency, defined rule set, etc. not true objectivity. So when you project, you can end up in realities that are shared or just completely created by yourself. Of course you are always participating in that creation at some level, experiencing that reality through your own perception. There are often other entities there, maybe they are part of your creation or maybe not. So they may also be looking at you, maybe even wondering the same thing.

There are a few things I look for when trying to determine how "collective" Vs. individual an Astral dimension is: how responsive are the entities? Are they basically zombies or do they have there own ideas, life history they will share with you etc. How stable is the reality? The more collective a reality, the more consistent and stable it generally is. How easy is it to change? Again, generally speaking for a given level of ability, collective realities are more difficult change, consider our waking physical reality for example.  These are some things you can observe, but they are by no means hard and fast rules.

People often ask things like "But how do I know it's real?" or "What if I'm just imagining all of it?" From an experiential point of view, these things don't really matter. The only thing that is real is your experience. The value of an experience lies outside the concept of "what is real". If it turns out that our entire life is some kind of virtual reality simulation, it will have no less value from an experiential point of view. We don't need to invest ourselves into any realities by creating beliefs, whether it's our physical or non-physical world. I've spent quite a bit of time in the Astral trying to be skeptical, thinking to myself "I don't believe any of this is real." Then doing every test I could possibly do to try to prove I was right. My refusal to believe just turned out to be a waste of energy really, and didn't change anything, unless it got to the point where my intent changed. So basically going from "I don't believe this is real" to "I don't want this to be real" At that point you are exercising choice and of course you will create change. So my advice is don't put too much energy into trying to analyze the Astral, it's really way beyond that. Often, you can't even use words to describe it because there is no translation. The main thing is to just be there.
It's all a dream
Light passing by on the screen

rezaf

There are so many entities lurking around us interfering in our dreams, health and life in general that most of what you see is real but how you perceive the manifestation of their energy is a bit tricky and depends on the state of your mind.

deepspace

Quote from: rezaf on March 18, 2014, 15:24:21
There are so many entities lurking around us interfering in our dreams, health and life in general that most of what you see is real but how you perceive the manifestation of their energy is a bit tricky and depends on the state of your mind.

Your state of mind has so much to do with whatever entities you run into. Entities seem to be attracted to like states of mind so if you get into a lower vibration base state of mind, this attracts that certain kind of entity. I try to keep my level as high as possible, which attracts the higher level entities and repels the lower ones.
It's all a dream

rezaf

Quote from: deepspace on March 18, 2014, 18:56:01
Your state of mind has so much to do with whatever entities you run into. Entities seem to be attracted to like states of mind so if you get into a lower vibration base state of mind, this attracts that certain kind of entity. I try to keep my level as high as possible, which attracts the higher level entities and repels the lower ones.

What you are saying is true to a degree but as long as we are here on the physical plane we are bound to live among many lower level entities and a few are very strong. Even if you try to be positive you might get affected by being close to people who have them in their auras. It takes hard work to learn how to block or cleanse them and even more hard work to learn how to help people get rid of them.

Today in my teacher's tcm clinic we had a patient who had something nasty deep in her. My teacher was very cautious about dealing with that kind of situation and of course the patient and the other students who couldn't see that thing weren't aware that what he was doing was more exorcism than normal acupuncture treatment. I thought that I could handle it but as soon as he started the entity attacked me as I was closer to the patient. I did cleanse myself with qigong and taking some herbs but it was a good warning that these things should never be taken lightly.

Lionheart

Quote from: rezaf on March 18, 2014, 23:34:16
What you are saying is true to a degree but as long as we are here on the physical plane we are bound to live among many lower level entities and a few are very strong. Even if you try to be positive you might get affected by being close to people who have them in their auras. It takes hard work to learn how to block or cleanse them and even more hard work to learn how to help people get rid of them.
Is this what your teacher teaches you?

It's nice to see him/her spreading the fear, instead of the Love.  :roll:

rezaf

Quote from: Lionheart on March 19, 2014, 01:01:43
Is this what your teacher teaches you?

It's nice to see him/her spreading the fear, instead of the Love.  :roll:

He spreads balance and knows how to heal people. If you have been trained to see entities walk in a hospital and see for yourself what the real world looks like. If you haven't been trained and live in your newage fantasy then dream on.

Lionheart

I have a number of friends who are Qigong Masters/Teachers that I visit during my Renaissance Faires and not one of them speaks like that. We talk about the fact that fear is taught more than love these days.

I did have one Qigong group that I was meeting with for awhile around my city here. They always spoke of seeing "Darkies" around. They also were convinced they were going to win a 93 million dollar lottery and when they did they were going to build their own community, where like minded people would be welcome. Not only did they have a actual Blueprint of this new "Commune", they showed me where my home was going to be, but just me, MJ wasn't invited.

I would hate to go through life seeing "Darkies" everywhere I look. I am a Empath and a Healer and the only evil I see is in the intentions of some Humans.

deepspace

Quote from: rezaf on March 19, 2014, 01:17:07
If you haven't been trained and live in your newage fantasy then dream on.

The only fantasy world I've ever lived in was one made of a religious belief system. And they sure did train me. Trained me to believe everything I was told. Trained me to be afraid and that evil was lurking around every corner. Trained me to not trust my own spiritual intuition. Trained to believe that the devil could come as an angel of light so I could never really know for sure of was be tricked by some evil demons. Oh I got plenty of training. No surprise either that I had fear-driven experiences with these so-called evil entities.

A lot of that "training" people are getting is not teaching them to see something that is there, but to believe that something is there. BIG difference. Once I rid myself of all that wonderful "training" I got, guess what? No more fear, no more evil spirits! I'll take the world I live in any day over that fantasy world of demons.  
It's all a dream

rezaf

So basically you are not trained. I don't have any evil intentions towards you and I don't understand what kind of none sense you want to connect qigong with to win the argument but I suggest that you learn more about traditions that have been dealing with the supernatural for thousands of years instead of the newage blind love. Love is a powerful energy but like everything else it is limited by energy and the receiver's state of mind or you would be able to solve all the problems in the world right now(well can you? :roll:). Fear, happiness, sadness, ... Are all normal feelings connected to each other and we need a healthy dose of all. Whenever each of them is unbalanced we start to have problems.

Lionheart

Quote from: rezaf on March 19, 2014, 02:05:41
So basically you are not trained.
The last time I heard those words they were coming from a Scientologist who was trying to argue their point. I wasn't trained to believe what he said, so I was wrong!  :roll:

Anyways, moving on. Back to the topic of the thread here.

I apologize for the hi-jacking there Fusions.

rezaf

Quote from: deepspace on March 19, 2014, 01:51:44
The only fantasy world I've ever lived in was one made of a religious belief system. And they sure did train me. Trained me to believe everything I was told. Trained me to be afraid and that evil was lurking around every corner. Trained me to not trust my own spiritual intuition. Trained to believe that the devil could come as an angel of light so I could never really know for sure of was be tricked by some evil demons. Oh I got plenty of training. No surprise either that I had fear-driven experiences with these so-called evil entities.

A lot of that "training" people are getting is not teaching them to see something that is there, but to believe that something is there. BIG difference. Once I rid myself of all that wonderful "training" I got, guess what? No more fear, no more evil spirits! I'll take the world I live in any day over that fantasy world of demons.  

But you are still afraid of them. What you are experiencing now is called denial which is a normal defense mechanism but it hinders your progress because if you open your eyes you will accept good and evil as they are and that both exist together balancing each other.  A so called dark entity feeding off your energy might be evil in your eyes but it is certainly good for him. The same way you eating a chicken or a plant is good for you but bad for them. What is evil for you is good for someone else and it is arrogance to think otherwise.

Fusions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5CmJw0QTM
Bashar's opinion about this, case closed imo, it has everything to do with your beliefs.

This reminds me of woman who was doing work to protect people from radiation from devices, Bashar's reply:
If you don't believe this things can effect you they won't.
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

Szaxx

There's that finding posted somewhere here that multiple personality disorder sufferers have strong allergies in one personality and nothing in another. Is this mind over matter or more?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

rezaf

Quote from: Fusions on March 19, 2014, 08:18:25
Bashar's opinion about this, case closed imo, it has everything to do with your beliefs.

This reminds me of woman who was doing work to protect people from radiation from devices, Bashar's reply:

It is a good way of blocking for beginners but on its own it doesn't work all the time because it also depends on your energy. It's like sitting beside someone who has the flu. If you believe you are strong you might have lower chances of catching the flu as your beliefs make your shield stronger but it's not bulletproof. If you sit beside someone who has a very strong virus chances are your beliefs are not gonna help you much.

Believing  iPhone's radiation is not gonna hurt you and believing an atomic bombs radiation is not gonna hurt you are two different things. IMO oversimplification without having the proper knowledge of how things work results in false or incomplete judgements.

deepspace

You are 100% right Fusions. The thing that people have to realize is that beliefs are empowering. Whenever you believe in something, it gives whatever it is power over you and it's an invitation to them. I think that there are negative entities out there who are destructive for one simple reason, we have them in the physical world too so it makes sense that they are out there in the non-physical. But they are weak, not strong. They only have power over you if you give them power over you. Your fear givis them power. Fear is the doorway through which these entities can enter, that's why it's so important for everyone to work on overcoming their fears. Don't even listen to people who try to get you to be afraid. A lot of them are just drama kings and queens.
It's all a dream

deepspace

Quote from: rezaf on March 19, 2014, 10:33:43
If you believe you are strong you might have lower chances of catching the flu as your beliefs make your shield stronger but it's not bulletproof. If you sit beside someone who has a very strong virus chances are your beliefs are not gonna help you much

Of course this is true, but that's because the effects of beliefs, intentions, etc. have much less ability to manifest in the more collective Physical Reality. If we are discussing the Non-physical, which I think we are, then it's a different story. The Non-physical is much more of an individual manifested reality, less a collective reality so going in with a set of predetermined beliefs, fears, expectations etc. will greatly effect the experience. If you believe in demons, expect them to be there, are afraid of them then you are telegraphing: "This is what I want!" I think we can all figure out what happens after that. As the saying goes: "be careful what you wish for".
It's all a dream

rezaf

Quote from: deepspace on March 19, 2014, 12:06:29
Of course this is true, but that's because the effects of beliefs, intentions, etc. have much less ability to manifest in the more collective Physical Reality. If we are discussing the Non-physical, which I think we are, then it's a different story. The Non-physical is much more of an individual manifested reality, less a collective reality so going in with a set of predetermined beliefs, fears, expectations etc. will greatly effect the experience. If you believe in demons, expect them to be there, are afraid of them then you are telegraphing: "This is what I want!" I think we can all figure out what happens after that. As the saying goes: "be careful what you wish for".

Physical and non physical are deeply connected and things on one side always manifest themselves on the other side for example in all kinds of diseases. There is a shield between the two that decreases the effects but many of the effects are quite visible for those who can see. Belief is just one of the factors among many other factors and many people who have entity attachments in their auras are not aware of it and don't even believe in this stuff. If you are too scared of demons and can't stop thinking about them your fear weakens your shield and attracts them to come and feed but even without that mindset there is still the chance to bump into entities that are stronger than your strong shield. In that case simple belief is not enough and you need to learn strengthening the shield manually. In that case you need to know how your shield works and for example by absorbing the surrounding energy through your meridians or herbs/incense... get some extra help.

Szaxx

Rezaf, I like your conviction.
Lets suppose a person was born in a chapel, was the first born of a seventh son of a seventh son and their family had many natural projectors within it for hundreds of years.
How would such a person, once adult, fare in this demonic interference if they knew nothing of it at all?

Lionheart

That Bashar is a smart cookie!  :wink:

He has some great advisors!  :-)

Lionheart

Quote from: rezaf on March 19, 2014, 12:53:49
If you are too scared of demons and can't stop thinking about them your fear weakens your shield and attracts them to come and feed but even without that mindset there is still the chance to bump into entities that are stronger than your strong shield.
if you don't believe in them, period, then you don't have a problem in the first place!  :wink:

rezaf

Quote from: Szaxx on March 19, 2014, 18:04:59
Rezaf, I like your conviction.
Lets suppose a person was born in a chapel, was the first born of a seventh son of a seventh son and their family had many natural projectors within it for hundreds of years.
How would such a person, once adult, fare in this demonic interference if they knew nothing of it at all?

Here on this plane we don't live in a perfect world. We feed on other beings both energetically and physically. Others feed on us the same way. Finally due to a mixture of internal reasons and external reasons like entities we gradually decay and die. When we talk about entities you shouldn't just think of demons with horns and fangs. Some entities are harmful some are not some are simple parasites and some can cause more serious damage. Some are wild and some are more intelligent. Some help you and some help you for a price... But as I said as long as we live on this relatively low plane we are bound to experience these imperfections to different degrees no matter what we believe in or how much we are aware of. However emotional or physical imbalance can make it more scary or harmful.

deepspace

If we could could just join hands. That all it takes.
It's all a dream

Szaxx

I understand that and can relate to it. The question asked hasn't been answered.
We hear of indigo children to use a label. How would these somewhat gifted people fall into the balance? They already have an advantage as the art is inherent.
I'm curious.

rezaf

Quote from: Szaxx on March 20, 2014, 02:35:12
I understand that and can relate to it. The question asked hasn't been answered.
We hear of indigo children to use a label. How would these somewhat gifted people fall into the balance? They already have an advantage as the art is inherent.
I'm curious.

I don't know but if they were talented they would be able to see this sooner or later because it is not that hard to see entities attached to people's auras. Given that they have better connections to the energy of the heavens it would be great if they could lead us out of this low plane. What do you know about them?