Describe the places do you go during Astral Projection. In Detail

Previous topic - Next topic

DreambreaX

Personally I have been Out of Body experience and lucid for many times, but not that much. Let me share from what I see.

Experience 1: During sleep paralysis, Im lucid or obe. this is what I see

I dont know what and place is this. a wall with puzzle. The picture above is really show what the place and situation looks like, the different is, in my experience it is inside a tunnel, horizonal tunnel. the left and right side is dark. The middle one is bright.

Experience 2: I was OBE, floating above the sky and fall down to the earth. I see lot of structured houses like this

the difference from the picture is that, there are big gardens and still have a lot of free space in the south area. the houses are very well structured - its almost the same as the other houses just like the picture above. I see the surroundings, people are busy, walking, i meet a guy wearing a blazer, it seems he is going to work. since i know this is OBE, I go near him, and make experiences. I touch him, it feels my hand are touching him, while he is notice that I touch him. He doesnt speak any words, just looking at me. After that I wake up and its 8 o clock in the morning where I should work too.

Experience 3:

My 3rd experience is that Im really OBE, i see my leg float above my physical body, then I turn around to look at my body. "Hey there is me sleeping on the bed!!", the strange thing is that my room looks a bit different from the real physical world. However, i fly to go out and see there is something strange about the weather. It was orange look view, but there is some thunder and little rain. I float above the sky, and wanting to go out of the space. I Fly higher and higher. I see myself very high, clouds are below me, then I fly again higher and feel scared. Because of that, I wanted to go back to my physical body, and finally awake. After awake from sleep, i look at the window and there is big rain, but the rain is bigger and the color is grey (not orange look). I still wonder why the astral atmosphere color look a bit different from the real world.

This is my little experiences. I hope you guys can share more about this experience.

I would like to know what places do you go during Astral Projection.

1) What planet do you go? what galaxies do you go? What are the surrounding
2) is there any life over there? humans or strange animal? If so what are the looks?
3) what are the situation? is there any building, cars just like earth? or plain mountain land or water?

please describe in detail, picture are to be appreciated.

Universe is very big and almost infinite, this is why I would like to know, "whats over there?"

Thank you  :-D

DreambreaX

Universe is very big, i wonder "whats over there". I have not OBE that far yet.

take a look at this picture. Does anybody going as far as this yet?

Szaxx

These are typical experiences and you should enjoy them for what they are.
Some will reflect your thoughts and desires while others are for you to learn.
There's lots of experiences here already, search in the experiences menu.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

DreambreaX

Thank you for the reply, yes there are many experiences here already, but in this thread i was focusing about the places in detail. the places in other galaxies, what they look like? with a picture  :-D

Lionheart

Quote from: DreambreaX on June 16, 2014, 07:13:16
Thank you for the reply, yes there are many experiences here already, but in this thread i was focusing about the places in detail. the places in other galaxies, what they look like? with a picture  :-D
We don't have pictures to define some of these places!  :wink:

They are outside of our realm of physical perception.

Xanth

Quote from: DreambreaX on June 16, 2014, 07:13:16
Adding to what Lionheart said...
You could experience the same reality as someone else, yet, you'll "see" it differently.
So people giving you details of their experiences is nothing more than pure entertainment purposes.

This stuff is all entirely individual and unique to you because WHAT you experience is objective, but HOW you experience it is subjective.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on June 16, 2014, 12:21:09
Adding to what Lionheart said...
You could experience the same reality as someone else, yet, you'll "see" it differently.
So people giving you details of their experiences is nothing more than pure entertainment purposes.

This stuff is all entirely individual and unique to you because WHAT you experience is objective, but HOW you experience it is subjective.
I'm not getting into any long replies right now since I barely slept last night, but I will just point out that people that take high doses of some psychedelics get the same type of effects. For instance when salvia divinorum was widely available and legal in all US states people reported experiencing the same reality as someone else. Or they could live an abstract experience like being a crayon or a piece of grass being cut. But others reported much more typical psychedelic experiences. So yes there does seem to be a chance of being able to experience things that are beyond physical description with consciousness.

And I hope I reach 4 stars with this post here. Let's see. [Edit: Darn not yet. LOL]

Peace.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 16, 2014, 14:33:57
I'm not getting into any long replies right now since I barely slept last night, but I will just point out that people that take high doses of some psychedelics get the same type of effects. For instance when salvia divinorum was widely available and legal in all US states people reported experiencing the same reality as someone else. Or they could live an abstract experience like being a crayon or a piece of grass being cut. But others reported much more typical psychedelic experiences. So yes there does seem to be a chance of being able to experience things that are beyond physical description with consciousness.

And I hope I reach 4 stars with this post here. Let's see. [Edit: Darn not yet. LOL]

Peace.
I don't expect you to understand this (others probably will, hence my posting it), BUT...
No, they may state that they're experiencing the same reality as someone else, but they don't know it... and can't verify it.

Experience is individual and unique to each person.  You can't have another person's experience.

How can you possibly know that my experience of being "a piece of grass being cut" is the same as your experience of being "a piece of grass being cut"?  You're talking something that is completely subjective and individual to each person.

(I think 500 posts is 4 stars ;))

PlasmaAstralProjection

This is related.

This Guys Digitally Recreates His Dreams
www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/this-guys-digitally-recreates-his-dreams/

Zecora

QuoteExperience is individual and unique to each person.  You can't have another person's experience.
I agree with this, but isn't this also what happens, say when an event happens like a wedding, crash, what-have-you, and when a person questions the witnesses there's a different story from each person or however they say?

Anyway, to get to the OP, I generally spend my OBE's in my own inner space/mental construct, or suchness, akin to a small class like environment learning a particular skill, those tend to change in form, not much to say there. 

A few other places I tend to go to would be a void like space, constant shimmering darkness, no ceiling, just a whitish floor, sometimes there will be fog, in which I'll wait for the person to arrive, find out some info.  It's a type of unmanifested creative space, or intense mental feedback training space, I like to use it as a practice ground.   If bored, I may watch dreams form, and hop in, or continue upwards to other adventures.

When I'm feeling social, a place I may go to is a vast space, swirling in circles around a sun-like entity.  I can't get too close as it feels like I would vaporize from the sheer radiance, it's a bit of a hang-out.

I'd say the most boring place I've ever OBE'd into, would be myself. LOL.  I remember once, slamming against a wall, upon direct inspection, it turned out to be my physical face, I saw two odd shaped windows.  I realized those were my eyes, and I could peer out, see my room, but just couldn't slip out of my body.  Frustrated, I turn around went back inside and fell into a deep sleep.

Not my obe, but I've also seen my SO obe,.....one night, as I woke up, saw him floating above my bed, my instant reaction was that I jumped, but then once I realized he wasn't falling on me, but floating, I calmed down.  Observed him for a bit, he was asleep, both physically, and sleeping OBE, saw the silverish cord, was pretty neat experience.  He didn't remember ever having an OBE. 

And along that line, once when I slipped out, I was in the RTZ, I heard my sister screaming for help.  I floated over to her bed, asked her what was wrong?  Her body was asleep, but she was screaming inside.  She said she couldn't get out of her body, so I grabbed her elbow, pulled her out.  I don't remember where we went off to though, we were kids, so probably some place dorky.
I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.

Lionheart

Quote from: Zecora on June 17, 2014, 19:51:17
When I'm feeling social, a place I may go to is a vast space, swirling in circles around a sun-like entity.  I can't get too close as it feels like I would vaporize from the sheer radiance, it's a bit of a hang-out.
Once you lose the "physical body mindset", it will open you up to so much. Point consciousness has no limbs, no head etc.. You are basically a orb of energy.

Once you learn to explore as simple point of consciousness, you will truly see that not only is the sky not the limit, but neither is anything else!  :wink:  :-)

Astralzombie

I know this doesn't sound like much but one of my most memorable experiences was in the RTZ. It was in my old apartment when I was still in college. Everything appeared to be identical to this reality. This happened very early in my explorations and I was ignorant to the fact that most RTZ experiences are rarely exact (if ever) to the real place.

Experience has since told me that there were most likely many differences but I couldn't point one at the time and this left a lasting impression with me. Like I said, I know that doesn't sound like much but most people who have had many RTZ experiences can understand why this one would stick out.

Most of my experiences usually occur in Earth-like environments so I always assume that I am in on Earth even though the colors may be exceptionally vibrant.

One recent experience occurred in the ocean, or more precisely, a bay cove.  It was as night and there was a full moon that appeared to be twice as big. It reflected quite a bit of light. The water was very calm with small ripples. A small island was in front of me and it was close enough that I could have swam to it.  I remember there being one large house built on stilts and it was surrounded by tall palm trees.

Behind me, I could see many houses that were all lit up in different colors but they were too far off to really describe their structures.  My vision underwater was just as clear even though it was at night. Seahorses, about a foot long in length, were everywhere. They would allow me to get close but would never let me touch them.  They were brown in color but they had bio-luminescence abilities and would glow green as they would seemingly bounce and not swim away from me. But they distanced themselves from me all the same.

Jellyfish were also everywhere but they were about the size of a small car and were easy to avoid. They too would light up and gave off a purple glow with hints of red and green. It reminded me of sparklers on the Fourth of July (or whatever holiday that you celebrate with fireworks).

Naturally, there were fish of all colors though none were very big. I also sensed an orca (killer whale) nearby.  It always stayed just out of eyesight. I had a feeling that it was a protector or guardian of the cove and it would have tossed me out of there if I showed any bad intent. At times, all the marine life seemed to move in a choreographed dance.

Just imagine a Disney cartoon with all the exaggerated colors and you should have a clearer picture of what it looked like. I've never watched a whole Disney cartoon and it has been years since I've seen a part of one at all but they could have influenced my perception of this experience. I enjoyed my time there very much but the orca's presence never allowed me to completely immerse myself in the experience. :-) :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralzombie on June 17, 2014, 21:23:02
One recent experience occurred in the ocean, or more precisely, a bay cove.  It was as night and there was a full moon that appeared to be twice as big. It reflected quite a bit of light. The water was very calm with small ripples. A small island was in front of me and it was close enough that I could have swam to it.  I remember there being one large house built on stilts and it was surrounded by tall palm trees.

Behind me, I could see many houses that were all lit up in different colors but they were too far off to really describe their structures.  My vision underwater was just as clear even though it was at night. Seahorses, about a foot long in length, were everywhere. They would allow me to get close but would never let me touch them.  They were brown in color but they had bio-luminescence abilities and would glow green as they would seemingly bounce and not swim away from me. But they distanced themselves from me all the same.

Jellyfish were also everywhere but they were about the size of a small car and were easy to avoid. They too would light up and gave off a purple glow with hints of red and green. It reminded me of sparklers on the Fourth of July (or whatever holiday that you celebrate with fireworks).

Naturally, there were fish of all colors though none were very big. I also sensed an orca (killer whale) nearby.  It always stayed just out of eyesight. I had a feeling that it was a protector or guardian of the cove and it would have tossed me out of there if I showed any bad intent. At times, all the marine life seemed to move in a choreographed dance.

Just imagine a Disney cartoon with all the exaggerated colors and you should have a clearer picture of what it looked like. I've never watched a whole Disney cartoon and it has been years since I've seen a part of one at all but they could have influenced my perception of this experience. I enjoyed my time there very much but the orca's presence never allowed me to completely immerse myself in the experience. :-) :-)

There's really not much that you can compare to when having experienced a "surreal" underwater adventure. This teaches you that you are more than your physical body. Because if you weren't you would have drowned long before the scenario had ended, lol!

Thank You for sharing this AZ. Oh, how I love "Memory Lane"!  :-)

Micael

Quote from: Astralzombie on June 17, 2014, 21:23:02
I know this doesn't sound like much but one of my most memorable experiences was in the RTZ. It was in my old apartment when I was still in college. Everything appeared to be identical to this reality. This happened very early in my explorations and I was ignorant to the fact that most RTZ experiences are rarely exact to the real place.

Experience has since told me that there were most likely many differences but I couldn't point one at the time and this left a lasting impression with me. Like I said, I know that doesn't sound like much but most people who have had many RTZ experiences can understand why this one would stick out.

Most of my experiences usually occur in Earth-like environments so I always assume that I am in on Earth even though the colors may be exceptionally vibrant.

Great experience, I feel inspired. Thanks for sharing.
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.

Zecora

QuoteOnce you learn to explore as simple point of consciousness, you will truly see that not only is the sky not the limit, but neither is anything else!
Certainly, in relating to the op though, I've found that my base vocabulary or lexicon is severely limited in expressing such experiences or the nuances of such.  Then there is that added quandary of acceptability or norms of which those tend to fall out of the consciousness, such that I tend to keep those private.  But it sounds like you have some personal experiences of such, why don't you share? :-) Also, do you find it difficult to find the words for those experiences?
I'm tired of this hostile environment, and aggressive, dogmatic moderation.  I'm taking my 40+years of OBE experience to a forum, where those who can and do project at will can further explore without the imposed limitations spurred from ignorance. Peace.

Lionheart

Quote from: Zecora on June 18, 2014, 18:16:41
 But it sounds like you have some personal experiences of such, why don't you share? :-) Also, do you find it difficult to find the words for those experiences?
I don't share them here anymore because you really have to experience it for yourself. Words alone don't even touch the awe factor and it's all in the way we are personally perceiving what we see that really matters. That can never be relayed or felt by another, via a simple description.

I used to share them here. You can read my profile from the beginning for more of these.

I know I am going to hear from the "naysayers" for this next statement. But I found that there are places you can go and things that you see that should not talk about. I have even received "warnings" about that fact. One time I went against the warning and found I couldn't get back for awhile. Whether it was my own guilt that hindered me or not, I still couldn't consciously project.

I learned from that and agreed with the rules and have never had a problem since. I am a firm believer, (because of this belief I probably have manifested it to be true) that there are rules and guidelines beyond this physical reality. I believe that there is a format and structure that we all undergo/undertake when we "transition" over to the other side. For there to be rules, guidelines and formats, there also needs to be some "others" on the other side that is enforcing them.

There have been other threads based on this whether the Astral is "guarded/patrolled" as well. No real proof either way was shown though in either thread. Once again, like everything else here on this Forum, it was all based on personal opinion. Unfortunately many of these opinions come from people that have not experienced it themselves. The same answer that it's not "objective" seems to be the answer to everything, lol and that is my personal opinion or view on that.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/question_about_astral_guards_in_rtz-t44011.0.html
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/booted_out_of_the_astral-t36974.0.html

Here's one of my own experiences. But this one is with "literal" Police in the NPR as per the scenario.
                            July 05/2012
" I would like to share a Flying experience I had yesterday during a vivid Lucid Dream. As soon as I saw I dreaming, I took control of the scenario. Bad idea, lol. I was flying high in the sky and enjoying it, doing barrel rolls all kinds of fun things. I saw a neighborhood beneath me, so I decided to land. The next thing I know I was sitting down at a picnic table with a man and a woman in their backyard. Anyways, we started talking about Hawaii. I had lived in Hawaii for 5 years of my "real" life. We were talking about exotic drinks and I brought up the Island Mai Tai. She had never had one before. So, I said I'll back in a bit, I figured I could make it to Hawaii  and back in no time at all, since I was controlling the event. I went to to fly, but I could only make it up so far. I ended landing on their neighbor's rooftop, skipping off it and then I crashed down to the ground right in front of a group of teenagers. I could hear their excitement when they saw this. At first they thought I was a UFO, but then they realized, when I had finally crash landed down in front of them, that I was human. They then started walking towards me. I got up and went to fly again, this time I got caught in a bunch of hydro/telephone wires, spun around and landed on a apartment rooftop. Now this apartment was adjoining another higher apartment and when I landed on the roof, I saw there were 2 police officers there that were talking to a group of people. Possibly due some other complaint, the Police saw me and gave chase. I ran to the end of the roof, jumped off, crash rolling to the ground. I then got up and ran down a alleyway. Once I finally knew I was alone, without any eyes on me, I tried to fly again. This time it was successful, I hit Mach speed in seconds. Then I woke up. I never did get the Mai Tai, lol. "

This experience was talked about more in this thread here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/flying_in_a_lucid_dream-t9005.175.html

Astralzombie

Many of my experiences would be boring to anyone but myself and it's almost impossible to adequately describe the truly remarkable ones. It's more than what you see or how beautiful the colors are. It is the emotions and the feel of the great ones that really set them apart from a typical OBE. When something touches you like that, it automatically becomes deeply personal and you just want to keep them for yourself. You just know that no one would truly understand just how important it was to you. I've told a gf of mine about one of my most memorable experiences and it created a rift between us. She didn't make jokes and I believe she really tried to understand it's meaning to me. We never talked about it again but I know in my heart that the day I told her was the beginning of the end for us. To be honest, it wasn't even fair of me to have told her in the first place because I shouldn't have tried to let her in on something that meant so much to me when I knew I wouldn't be able to describe it properly.

So when Lion said that there are certain things we can't talk about, I completely agreed. Whether it's the astral po-po or our own higher consciousness that makes the rules, I can't say because I don't know. But I do know that we are shown somethings that are supposed to remain private.

Most people who are just becoming aware of the larger reality can't wait to have their minds blown because they have read so many great accounts but I think some are confusing the well known NDEs with OBEs. While the two experiences are very similar in many respects, I have a nagging feeling that NDEs might be a bit more revealing.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Lionheart

Quote from: Astralzombie on June 19, 2014, 03:38:44
Most people who are just becoming aware of the larger reality can't wait to have their minds blown because they have read so many great accounts but I think some are confusing the well known NDEs with OBEs. While the two experiences are very similar in many respects, I have a nagging feeling that NDEs might be a bit more revealing.
I think your assumption is correct here as well AZ. NDE episodes are popular enough to get "minute/miniscule" media attention. Whereas Astral Projection, not a chance.

AZ,I know this is a phobia of yours and I apologize in advance, but last night I watched a episode of "Tornado Alley" on the Weather Channel. The topic of the show was NDEs caused by severe Tornadic injuries caused by the Joplin Tornado. The following episode was based on "Paranormal Activities" found in a area following a devastating, large loss of life, Tornado.
http://www.tvrage.com/Tornado_Alley/episodes/1065567915

Zecora

QuoteWords alone don't even touch the awe factor and it's all in the way we are personally perceiving what we see that really matters. That can never be relayed or felt by another, via a simple description.
Quite right.  I've found similar that not only is it more of a direct experience kinda thing, but even so, if one doesn't have the direct experience, that person can run the risk of creating a hinderance for themselves working off an incomplete map if you will. 

QuoteBut I found that there are places you can go and things that you see that should not talk about. I have even received "warnings" about that fact. One time I went against the warning and found I couldn't get back for awhile.
I've noticed as well, for various reasons personal or not, that there are just certain experiences which would not be wise to share. 

QuoteI learned from that and agreed with the rules and have never had a problem since. I am a firm believer, (because of this belief I probably have manifested it to be true) that there are rules and guidelines beyond this physical reality. I believe that there is a format and structure that we all undergo/undertake when we "transition" over to the other side. For there to be rules, guidelines and formats, there also needs to be some "others" on the other side that is enforcing them.
I've also noticed that there are various areas, with their own particular code of conduct, with such a degree of difference; when I behaved in the same manner across the board, as in one way on one plane/region(which was a normal thing), in the other, I was pulled aside and told about the rules of that area.  In regards to the enforcers or police, I've called them protectors, or gatekeepers, quite fun to talk with, find out their role, source, and whatnot.

QuoteThe same answer that it's not "objective" seems to be the answer to everything, lol and that is my personal opinion or view on that.
Objective vs. Subject, valid vs. invalid. I've found that the delineation of subjectivity is in itself, quite subjective, and in my perspective more expansive than is commonly spoken, or even more so than people may realize, and largely based on one's awareness or lack thereof.  Perhaps if the people who claim the various objects of subjectiveness(the levels vary but in all, are of similar root), looked at themselves with as much focus may shift their opinion or at least expand their basis of knowledge.

Thank you for the links as well, as well as sharing.  It's rather relatable.

Astralzombie, very true.  I can count on one hand the number of people in my life I would relate some things to, came here for a bit of comradere, but like you said, there are just certain experiences, like yourself, that I regard as...sacred.

Thanks guys, it was quite nice reading your replies.