Diet myth

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

First off I just want to say this isn't bashing any form of diet out there. I just had some thoughts and wanted to share my experience. Back when I was getting out of body more than I ever have I was on a very unhealthy diet. Diet soda, fast food almost daily... and while I do not think this is healthy at all I would randomly just have astral sight kick in on a nightly basis and had powerful astral projections all the time. Meditation was easy and I didn't sense sugar was causing any kind of problems for me. I think everyone is different though. I see a lot of people saying you can't even eat meat or this stuff is impossible. Through experience I leaned that is false. I'm now on a pretty good diet and drink well water in the hills. I see no difference... in fact I seen a decline in my obes etc. back when I ate like crap I was in a healthy state of mind. As the years have gone on I'm processing lots of traumas that I experienced and I think I've really accumulated beliefs that are blocking me from my highest potential. I wanted to ask.... how much of this is just beliefs??? I'm not sure diet even has an effect on this stuff. I'm not promoting junk food or anting like that because when I eat healthy food I do feel good but I see diet right now having zero effect on this stuff... through personal experience. What do you think? I used to drink fluoride tap water and I was having remote viewing experiences that were too intense I had to "snap out of it" again I'm not saying fluoride is good!! But I wonder if the belief that fluoride is bad.... makes it harder. Back then I wasn't really aware of food and even fluoride. I had zero problems... I wonder if this all boils down to beliefs and intents
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Nameless

I agree, I think whatever we think/believe is the main factor.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

omcasey

Sometimes experiences lead to a change, such as a cleaner diet - sometimes a change, such as to a cleaner diet leads to experiences.

None of this is a myth. All of it is relevant and connected.

The whole picture all at once.

EscapeVelocity

Agreed. It is all relevant and connected.

Diet, in and of itself, is not an absolute necessity...but it can help greatly, again a question of overall balance within the context of what one is seeking. So the challenge is to find your personal balance.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Yodad

Truth is you stank so bad your astral was just gasping for fresh air.

omcasey

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on November 13, 2019, 05:14:10
Diet, in and of itself, is not an absolute necessity...but it can help greatly, again a question of overall balance within the context of what one is seeking. So the challenge is to find your personal balance.

Quite right.

It has to be observed what is in and out of alignment in this moment - with what it is you are wanting. ( such as to go out of body ).

When I was younger, the diet was healthier than most because my dad was food aware, but also there was alot of meat. Through these years this was not out of alignment with the capacity to hold awareness of my adventures/experiences. The same is not true now. I have grown. The frequency is higher. The diet is now what is optimal for the current situation. This is what allows me to continue to experience and explore. ( out of body ). When I consume foods/frequencies below where I myself am now it has drawing down effect. On my consciousness AND on my body. I will be far more grounded, far less aware of what I am up to 'out there'. And not feeling as well as I could be down here.

This is to just give an example. I hope it helps.

MarsZM

Quote from: Yodad on November 13, 2019, 15:59:51
Truth is you stank so bad your astral was just gasping for fresh air.

Lol hahaha xD yeah there's been lots of changes. I ate like that probably 8 years ago. I haven't touched fast food in prob 6 years after becoming more food aware. I'm also a nibbler now... I just kinda snack throughout the day. I probably only have one big meal a day. Thanks for the replies everybody

LightBeam

Young bodies regenerate fast, so most young people can get away by eating junk and not get any negative effects. I ate whatever I wanted when I was younger, of course not horrible, but a decent amount of sweets. When our bodies start aging, these habits start catching up, body cant regenerate any more and every bit of harmful substances (food, drinks, drugs) affects the health and start manifesting into different maladies. I prefer to suffer occasional cravings but feel great physically all the time, than satisfy the cravings for the time I eat, feel bad and risk manifestation of illnesses. Diet may affect everyone differently when comes to OBEs. But for sure when one doesn't feel good physically, it's hard to focus on other things in life including OBEs, hobbies, trips, work, or just enjoying life in general. Health is our biggest treasure and we have to do the right thing, not the easy thing, and protect it as long as we can.
At times it's hard for me to be consistent, but when I start slipping, I imagine all of my cells like tiny cute puppies. I know that if I pour that can of coke down my throat they will get covered and it will burn them like acid. They will start screaming in agony. I just cant do that to them. In a way each cell of our bodies has consciousness, is aware and react to every substance our bodies ingest. they react to every thought, to every touch, love, etc. And this is scientifically proven.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Mm, yes young bodies certainly have less 'drag' - less accumulated what-not in general.

It is also a part of the equation that as we live we learn.. So by the time we are in our 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s knowledge has accumulated as well. Such as what gelatin is, right? When you know what it is, and how many pigs suffer horribly to make it, how can we ourselves eat it without also suffering? So, yes, this becomes a very large part of the equation as well.

MarsZM

Quote from: omcasey on November 14, 2019, 03:16:41
Mm, yes young bodies certainly have less 'drag' - less accumulated what-not in general.

It is also a part of the equation that as we live we learn.. So by the time we are in our 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s knowledge has accumulated as well. Such as what gelatin is, right? When you know what it is, and how many pigs suffer horribly to make it, how can we ourselves eat it without also suffering? So, yes, this becomes a very large part of the equation as well.

This whole subject really makes you think. I always have thought different diets are better for other people. I feel so much better not eating junk forsure. But I always wonder about other critters here. Like a turkey vulture for example. A bird that eats nothing but dead corpses. So much wildlife kill other animals and eat them. My cat kills a mouse for fun and doesn't even eat it lol. I also have heard people say chipmunks eat nothing but plants and last year I saw one with another chipmunk in its mouth. Very rare to see that. What a strange world! I agree with how animals are treated in the meat industry... this needs to change. I would rather hunt honestly... than support an industry that does that to animals. Maybe that's something I could look into since I live in the hills and have my hunter safety etc... like I said it's a very strange planet. I have a deer friend though I see every morning for the past two years. I feed her peanuts and she licks my hand and lets my scratch her chin and pet her like a dog. We have become great friends. I never thought I would meet a wild deer that gives me hugs every morning. It's so special