difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 ?

Previous topic - Next topic

SiVA

I don't have much experience on these to relate to you, but I do know that Focus 10 is the state of "mind awake, body asleep". This is where you are ready for lift off. Focus 12 then puts you in a state of expanded awareness, where your free to travel wherever in the Astral plane.

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by napoleon:
Is there any difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 ?

Thanks in advance
Jan

Yes, a distinct difference.

Focus 10 is where you have retreated from the physical about 85 to 90%. You still have an awareness that somewhere "back there" is a physical body. You are aware that you have one, but aren't really interested in it, and receiving next to no input from its physical senses. Your mind is awake and alert, but your focal point of consciousness is contained in what feels like a black 2-dimensional compartment somewhere about the centre of your head.

The primary difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 is the 2D blackness becomes 3 dimensional. In other words, you get a sensation of an opening up of space, all around you. It's like if you suddenly found yourself in an unfamiliar room, where you were standing in the middle, and there was no light whatsoever. You wouldn't have any spatial awareness at all. All you'd see would be a 2-dimensional blackness before your eyes.

Now, say, someone very slowly began to turn on a light. There would come a point where you'd begin to see abstract shadows. Then, as the light got steadily brighter, the shadows would become more distinct and you'd begin to recognise basic shapes. This is what Focus 12 is like.

People perceive the state slightly differently, but the primary difference is the fact that the 2 dimensional blackness becomes 3 dimensional. Which gives you a distinct feeling of spatial awareness. You can't really see much at this stage, just indistinct shadows, or maybe whirls of foggy sort-of darkness. But, as I say, you cannot miss the *distinct* feeling of spatial awareness that comes about.

From Focus 12, it's like the light progressively gets brighter. Taking the room analogy a step further, as the light got slowly brighter, there would come a point where you'd recognise some object, previously perceived as an indistict shadow, as a chair (say). But you wouldn't know the colour of the fabric or the pattern (if any). As the light got brighter still, you'd start making out that there might be a pattern on the fabric, but you still wouldn't be able to see the colour. As the brightness increased, there would come a point where everything would come into view. This is Focus 21

Yours,
Frank

napoleon

Is there any difference between Focus 10 and Focus 12 ?
I would like to get the answer especially from tose who were/are successuful with the tapes from Monroe Institute.
Any different body sensations ?
Different visuals ?
Different type/quality of OOB ?

Thanks in advance
Jan

Jan