Different dimension different things

Previous topic - Next topic

piyal_14

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to share an observation which should not be new to all you astral travelers but I found it very interesting nevertheless.
Every time I am out of body, I have noticed that there are minute changes in my surroundings...For example, everytime the room would look the same, the only change would be the patterns on the curtains or the bedsheet or my blanket. Once I even saw myself sleeping in different night clothes.
I even remember the instance when i flew out of my balcony to find an amazingly windy weather, but actually it had been raining at the time...and that same day i discovered the railway station somewhere in the west, which is actually supposed to be located to the east  :wink:
It is just wonderful how you can observe such changes from a parallel universe, isn't it?  :-)

Cheers!
Piyal
To astral project is an art

roman67

Yes, that is great. I think you enjoyed your OBE everytime.

Stookie_

In a lot of cases the discrepancies are considered "overlays", where you may be in the RTZ but your awareness has stretched and overlaps a bit of the astral as well. I've seen some weird stuff in my house (including one thing that actually happened later). If you can concentrate your awareness fully into the RTZ the discrepancies should disappear.

Chaos Mage

So would that make our physical or bodily awareness the intensity that we focus the thirty two dimensions?  But that our mental is more like the release of that intensity and flowing in the expansion of thirty two dimensions?
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

piyal_14

Quote from: Stookie_ on October 08, 2012, 11:52:08
I've seen some weird stuff in my house (including one thing that actually happened later).
Hi Stookie! It's very interesting to know that you can actually see things in advance! Would you mind sharing that instance with us if you don't mind?
Quote from: Chaos Mage on October 08, 2012, 16:50:46
So would that make our physical or bodily awareness the intensity that we focus the thirty two dimensions?  But that our mental is more like the release of that intensity and flowing in the expansion of thirty two dimensions?
Hi Chaos Mage! Can you please explain the part about the 32 dimension thing that you have mentioned?

Cheers!
Piyal   

KarmicBeats

I have read that things take time to change in RTZ.  i.e. people see furniture that has not been there for while.  But that is cool seeing something that was not there YET!
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot

Chaos Mage

I have read somewhere that a single point has thirty two dimensions.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

piyal_14

Quote from: KarmicBeats on October 12, 2012, 17:21:33
But that is cool seeing something that was not there YET!
I have to agree with KarmicBeats on that! It would be very interesting indeed!!

Quote from: Chaos Mage on October 12, 2012, 17:26:52
I have read somewhere that a single point has thirty two dimensions.
Chaos Mage: I think a singe point having 32 dimensions could be very confusing in the astral! I wonder if that's the reason i saw the railway station located in the opposite direction! Maybe i was just confused!

Stookie_

Quote from: piyal_14 on October 10, 2012, 14:39:26
Hi Stookie! It's very interesting to know that you can actually see things in advance! Would you mind sharing that instance with us if you don't mind?   

(I just saw this, sorry for the delay)

During my OBE I was in my living room and I saw that one of blinds had a broken spot on it. I looked closely at it and made a note to be sure to check it afterwards. So after I physically got up, I was sure I would see it, but it wasn't there.

A couple months later I was chasing a fly and snapped a dishcloth at it and broke the blinds exactly where it was broken in the OBE. I realized it the second it broke. I have since bought a real flyswatter.

piyal_14

Quote from: Stookie_ on October 15, 2012, 12:15:10
During my OBE I was in my living room and I saw that one of blinds had a broken spot on it. I looked closely at it and made a note to be sure to check it afterwards. So after I physically got up, I was sure I would see it, but it wasn't there.

A couple months later I was chasing a fly and snapped a dishcloth at it and broke the blinds exactly where it was broken in the OBE. I realized it the second it broke. I have since bought a real flyswatter.
That is very interesting! I hope someday i will experience something like that! Have to increase my concentration a bit i guess!!