differnt relm?

Previous topic - Next topic

jc84corvette

Astral planes there called

dkj400

We call them Planes, Realms is just a different name for them. Dont know how many there actually are.
A Plane is.....like a different dimension sort of thing......
Well right now we are in the Physical Plane, when we project we are in the Astral plane. I think you should understand that.

As far as I know, there are two ways to get to a higher Plane.
1) Increasing your vibrations when in the Astral. This makes you go to a higher Plane.
2) To be let into a higher Plane by Divine Beings, I think.

In each Plane, different creatures live there (or manifest there if you will). Both good and bad.

Thing

"astral plane entrance structure: a perception-based entrance structure, through which the internal parts of an astral plane can be entered. there are three main types: tube-type, plane-type and tunnel-of-light-type. which type is perceived by a projector during an out of body experience, is greatly affected by their energetic makeup at the time of their projection."

Life_afterdeath

If you were to ask me, my idea of planes exists this way.

Planes are at different frequencies.  They can not be seen, heard, or smelled.  They can only be felt.  When we OBE, we are not actually seeing, but feeling what is around us.  The mind just interprets what it feels into vision, being that vision is what we are used to sensing with.  This could be an explanation for 360 degree vision.  Anyway, back on track.  I would think that all of these planes exist on one another in layers.  Right now, the very surface that you rest your mouse on as you click away at the sidescroll bar has many layers.  They all exist in one another.  They are all one.  These layers are seperated into time and place, as well as warmth or coolness, or any physical attribute.  There are infinite layers that exist within the room you are in.  How much is infinite, you ask?  Infinite may mean "endless", but it could only mean "more than you have the time or brains to understand".  I'm sure there is an end to how many of these layers there are.  Anytime I OBE, at least one thing seems out of place.  This has to do with planes, and their different quantity.  Everything exists everywhere on some layer.

NOTE : Nothing that is mentioned in this post is factual.  It is opinion based on observation and hypothesis.

smooth

wow never thought of 'plans' like that. have any of you bin to a higher plane? i heard of some but i bet you all have some better experinces.
-Chris

Life_afterdeath

This is just another opinion, this is not factual.

It just so seems that every time I OBE, there is something different and out of place.  Sometimes, it is like I'm in a totally rearranged room.  This is an example of how planes could be described.  This plane that I ended up in could have been my room in the near future, or it could have just been a different possible "setup" of how my room could be if one thing were changed, and then another were changed.

smooth

yep you got a good point there. i gess you are right about you could be in the Future that is very intersting. has any one elce had somehting happen like what happend to life after?
-Chris

smooth

what do people mean by relms? people say that there are alot of differnt relm. Like some people say that some relms have differnt creaturs. it is confusing to me like how many relmes are there and how do u get to differnt ones.[?]
-Chris