dmt question?

Previous topic - Next topic

slipknot0129

is dmt this dimensions way of explaining out of body experiences? like the brain is this dimensions way of explaining consciousness?

when i try to have a out of body experience are the vibrations signs that your brain is releasing a low dose of dmt?

to leave one dimension and go to another one, does each dimension have rules that explain your going from one dimension to another? like when you die that explains that you have left this dimension.

on the rope technique the higher i go the harder it if for me to not mess it up. so does the more dmt my brain produces make the physical body less of a distraction?

MisterJingo

There aren't really any hard facts on this slipknot. Personally, I can't deny the similarity between DMT experiences and OBEs. Low dose DMT produce vibrations which sound exactly like the famous' vibrations'. High dose DMT experiences produce experiences which sound exactly like full blow astral plane based OBEs. It's an area I'd love for research to be done in. It's at least plausible that OBEs could be the result of low dose DMT release, the effects being magnified by the reduced sensory input of the sleep state or the trance state usually experienced prior to an OBE.
A book you might find interesting is: "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" by Dr. Rick Strassman. It details experiements with DMT on humans, and their resulting experiences.

Greytraveller

My suggestion is to go to the website www.erowid.org
You can find ALOT of information about DMT by
a) clicking on "Plants and Chemicals" then going into the DMT 'vault' (and/or the Ayahuasca vault)
b) clicking on "Mind and Spirit" then going to the Out of Body Experiences page. You will find many reports about OBEs and DMT.