Do most people start off Real time projecting?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Yes...[:D]  It seems most people go right into the RTZ while projecting, go with it [^]   you can have lots of fun there, but to go to higher realms you need to strengthen your memory.  

Ok...I'm sooooo bad at explaining..[:(]  Have you ever had a projections where you got out and then all of a sudden you don't remember ANYTHING after that?   It's not that you didn't go anywhere, it's just that your memory of it didn't take.  Your Astral double has a separate memory from that of your physical and when we come back to physical they need to intergrate...OI..did that make sense??.[:P]

RB suggest that you get used to getting out and then reintergrating with your physical.  Once that is done, you can then have a  "idea" as to where you want to go thus making the memory more concrete.  And reading the NEW energy ways will certaintly help.

I can't help but laugh at myself....It sucks when you have things just a popping in your head and can't explain yourself..

~Nay

Nagual

Personaly, I think I never projected in the RTZ.

Aren't you guys "confusing" the RTZ with something just looking like it?
For me, the RTZ is the reality we live in when awake.  And, in my few experiences, what I experienced was never 100% like reality.
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Makaveli

I think I've only had 1 real-time projection where everything looked exactly the same as the physical.  It was hard to move and my body felt like it was electrically charged and made of pure energy.  The rest of the time I seem to go right into the astral.  It could be because I'm lazy and haven't started energy work yet and I don't do any visualization techniques.

stephen~

The RTZ is never 100% accurate for me, but it is correct in so many ways that I don't doubt for a minute that it is 'here'. I've had many where little objects were different, but not one I can remember where the day didn't look like it does at the time. It's just something I seem to notice.

I started out always RTZing, but it never feels quite right to me, AP is definitly an easier place to be. RTZ, where it is hard to move, always feels like it is somewhere I am hanging on to by the skin of my teeth, and I can't stay there very long, can anyone? I either turn them into astral projections (at least that's the way I interpret it) or I'm back in my body before I am ready.

Jeff_Mash

Don't confuse the RTZ as a place which has to be 100% identical to the physical.  You can project to the RTZ even though there are many things which don't appear "normal."

As an example, a few days ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with a hangover.  Physically woke up, mind you.  This wasn't a projection.  

I had to go pee, but I could barely see, and the walls appeared to be moving, probably because I was so tired and dehydrated.  I could have sworn that the bathroom door was on the other side of the wall for a minute, until I let my brain process the environment a little better!

My point is that even though I was AWAKE, my PERCEPTION was interpreting my environment in an altered way.  This in no way takes away from the fact that I was in the solid, waking world.  Just as when you astrally project into the RTZ, you are still there even if things aren't 100% accurate.  It's just your mental perception at that moment which may not be in synch with your environment.

Now, if you project and you're on a friggin' spaceship or something, you're probably NOT in the RTZ.

Just my two cents.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

ralphm

I think a lot of times dream imagery intrudes into rtz projections, a few times I have looked back at the bed after projecting and usually the covers are turned back and no one is there and I usually note that my body should be there. I can't really understand this, maybe it is a message from my subconcous that my attention should be focused on where I am going, not where I have been. But what I am trying to say is that what you should expect is weirdness alice in wonderland style.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Odyssey

most of my OBE's have been real time projections. thus, when i wake up realizing that my out of body travel didn't mimick real life,  I'm inclined to shrug them off as 'just a dream'. Some people tend to have real time projections....others have the 'other type'. what sets these two people apart? energy level? do most people start out real time projecting and then move up through the astral planes? what have you all experienced as you've progressed in your astral traveling?