The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 12, 2021, 06:18:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doorways outside the mind  (Read 1093 times)
SpectralDragon
« on: April 07, 2004, 02:00:52 »

Well, I like to call them "gates" By doing certain things in your mind you can access the "gates" inside your mind, now for access OUTSIDE your mind there are several things you can do.
Now I have not read this particular part in the book about these, so robert might be talking of something else entirely.
Now keep in mind, these "gates" don't work the same way a physical gate will. And There could be more about these "gates" outside of my own experience. One "gate" I have run across is that certain areas in the world make it easier to access certain parts of the astral. These are usually places that are very calm and peacufull like in a forest.

I often run across gates when projecting while I stay aware of physical, I think they are a combination of in my mind and outside my mind, but not sure.

If I think of something else on this I will post it.
bitshifter
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 01:40:37 »

I read Shirley MacLaine's 'The Camino' a few months ago.  She discusses her trip on the Santiago de Compostela Camino pilgrimage.  She says the Camino follows powerful ley lines that help one to discover deep spiritual meaning.

Would this be an example of an external gate or doorway?  If there are places that help us reach the astral, are there places that hinder our ability as well?

.::. bitshifter .::.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 01:40:37 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Transplutonian
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 18:22:39 »

quote:
If there are places that help us reach the astral, are there places that hinder our ability as well?

I tend to think so. If the brain/consciousness has a particular electromagnetic field associated with it depending on the state of consciousness one is in, the perhaps particular localized electromagnetic influences can augment or hinder the achieval of astral states.
bitshifter
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 01:35:14 »

I just finished reading Astral Dynamics...  In the first chapter, Robert says that doorways to the astral exist inside and outside the human mind.  What's an example of a doorway outside of the mind?

.::. bitshifter .::.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: