Do you communicate with spirits that are 'trapped' ?

Previous topic - Next topic

missym

I was wondering when you first exit your body do you communicate with the spirits you encounter? I see many spirits (mostly in my room as soon as I exit - I usually spend my time traveling through the stars)  but I have never tried to communicate with them before and never even considered it until a co worker told me he usually travels places with spirits and helps them overcome issues that keep them here. I've been projecting for about 4.5 years now mad still can't control my thoughts as soon as I exit. If I stay in my room too long I will start picturing demons and they willmanifest front of me. I always feel afraid until I get out of my room , probably mostly because I always see at least one person standing in the corner or my room.. I cant usually see their faces. Do you communicate with spirits ?
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

roman67

I really want to communicate with them but never tried it.

justin35ll

Yes I try to communicate with entities whenever I encounter them, but they are not "scary" or in the corner of my room. I've never seen one in my room before, but I have talked to some outside of my house or others in places I've never been.
Usually they are short conversations that go like this..
Hi, what's your name? *shakes hands*
"Bob"
I'm Justin, nice to meet you, where are you from?
"What? I'm from here"
Oh okay, I'm from earth

If they are interested the convo will usually be a little longer, but not really significant. Sometimes you can tell they are not interested and I usually just walk away at that point.

roman67

Hey Justin, We are able to ask them a question like, Are you interested in talking with me?

Contenteo

Yeah, I don't remember when one of them didn't want to talk or converse in some way.

Usually the singled out ones are desperately lonely. I have an uncanny feeling this is what Monroe was talking about with F23. Little one/two entity personal belief system territories. Even the environments in which I find myself in these scenarios seem like places in which one person was trapped way too long. They are usually smaller in size and have boundaries to some degree. Very much like the entity was afraid if they created too far, they would lose what they have made.

It happens sporadically, but in my personal experience, I have not seen too many entities as of yet when I project into F21/my 'alleged' RTZ. If I do, they talk my head off or act surprised.

Cheers,
Contenteo