I'm getting closer

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNorthWind

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I posted over in the new members area, but thought I'd introduce myself here as well. I'm 46 and living in Oregon.

About twenty years ago now (gads, where does the time go?), I was traveling with a couple of buddies on a very long road trip. After a day and a half of driving, stopping only for gas and food, we were tired and decided to get a small room for the night. I ended up on the floor, having drawn the short lot.

While I was lying on the floor, I felt odd vibrations in my feet, like electricity without the pain, except I was able to control it with my mind. I thought it might be the memory of the vibrations from the truck we were traveling in. Kind of like if you spend the day playing in the surf and you still feel like you are bobbing up and down for some time after you get out of the water.

Anyway, I let these vibrations move their way up my legs and body, and I would get scared, and it would start to go back down, and I'd calm down, realizing I could control it, and I would let it come back up again. I wanted to see what would happen. When it engulfed my head, I felt my upper body "fall" through the floor I was lying on. I could feel the carpet, the padding, the floorboards, the beams and all. That freaked me out and I bolted awake immediately. It was unexpected.

My traveling companions were not impressed that I had just awakened them from their sleep to tell them such "rubbish".

However, since that day, I have known that OBE is a a real phenomenon, but have never been able to reproduce what I experienced that night. Now, all these years later, and with access to the Internet, I have a renewed interest in making this happen again.

I've been working at this now for about a week or so consistently. Early this AM, I woke to the call of nature, and then went back to bed. I decided to try again. This time, my hands started to feel "floaty" and like they were in space. Then my feet began to feel the same sensation. I could feel the vibrations I felt twenty years ago, but they were "off in the distance". I was trying to get them to come closer, and I could sense they were. Then my alarm went off. Ugh.

It's very exciting. I'd really like to be able to experience this again, because what I felt twenty years ago was so real, so indelible, that I have never forgotten it. I know it can be done.

Thanks for any help and / or encouragement along the way.