Dream revealed to me!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivanda

Tonight I had a dream where I was telling somebody about these other "dreams" I have had in childhood where I find myself floating in my room all excited! Now I truly remember it!  I`m pretty amazed by this information I received in my dream and how successfully I had shut the experiences out of my conscious mind!!! Meditation works--I do it every night before sleep. Can`t wait for some more amazing revelations!!!
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."
(Corinthians, 1:13)

Ivanda

Uh oh, I cannot even describe properly how cool it is to suddenly remember past OBEs.  :D  I do not really need another proof! Reading accounts from others is one thing, but experiencing it yourself is completely something else.
"And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is Love."

RTCovenant

Thats cool. Some morning, I'll just wake up with a feeling of "know". I can't explain but I just feel like I know something great, it is something you cannot even describe with words, but you just know it. Its weird.

Congratulations on learning more about your childhood.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Ivanda

Thanks   :)

I know that feeling u are talking about.  The problem with OBE is that we just forget it, but probably if it has been truly amazing it leaves a strong impression on our conscious mind, as well.

sunneysoul71

Hello Ivanda,

I know exactly what you are talking about. I had a revelation some time ago that disconcerted me, to say the least:

It was from my very early childhood. I must have been around 5 or 6. The scene I remembered was very short. My mom and I were walking through my room and as she was almost outside I looked back in the room under a small chair. And under the chair sat a small alien creature, also a child, humanoid but not human. It was only visible to me, I knew that, but still it hid under that chair, so my mom could not possibly see it.

I don't know what my relationship was with that creature. My emotions towards it were friendly though, so I guess it must have been a friendly relationship as well.

Freaky, isn't it?

Michael
The most dependable information on the six o'clock news is the weather report.

Andali27

Major Tom gave a great name for those 'just knowing' sensations.  ISP.

No, not the computer term, but Inner Sense Percepts (Perceptions).

They're really great.  I had one once at Focus 21, I was on the edge of this massive 3D space and had no idea how I knew I was on the edge of it.  It was great!

sunneysoul71

Quoteunder the chair sat a small alien creature, also a child, humanoid but not human

freaky's about right... *shivers*

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION