I woke up and...

Previous topic - Next topic

can16358p

3 or some weeks ago, a weekend, I woke up, but didn't get up. Everybody likes to rest on bed on a weekend after waking up - just like me.

But I didn't really want to sleep much, and I closed my eyes accidentally (hard to hold open when sleepy). After a moment I felt like sleeping - but I was completely - 100% lucid and aware. I couldn't move - that feeling (when you wake up but are paralyzed, that regular feeling) happened to me. But I wasn't scared (I get scared when I have this, just like many people), and wanted to - just try - an OBE. Wanted to go to the girl I love - in a very fast speed (this IS REAL love). As I though, there was something - I could see something, but very blurry and abstract. As I wanted to go to different things and people, things changed, but there was nothing recognizable. I was aware, I knew it wasn't a dream (not a "lucid" dream too), I just saw meaningless, abstract things I can barely - or even can't - remember on a black infinitive background. I was feeling each my body a bit and another feeling - I haven't experienced before.

While these happened - I didn't feel any scare - instead, I was feeling warm and good, didn't feel anything bad.

My question;
What can it be?
Just a beginner...

can16358p

Nobody knows something...
I'm getting curious please, I want to project, someone explain this situation...
Just a beginner...

Andali27

It would help if you could be more specific but sometimes it's hard.

What you've experiences sounds similar to somethings to get in focus states.  Another technique to AP is phasing (u can read about it in the FAQ).  Abstract shapes usually happen around Focus 12 (it goes, 10,12,15,21,27)  It's usually hard to explain.  The black 'infinitive background' kind of sounds like a F21 state where you perceive a 3D blackness and recieve ISPs (as Major Tom termed it, Inner Sense Percepts - a sudden thought with no idea how it came to be).

Sometimes, if u try to hard, these things tend to not happen.  Basically, all you have to do is place an intent and let whatever take it's course.  What someone told me once 'sometimes it happens when you're ready' - I really don't like that but it's a good thing to use.  Sometimes, either getting too excited can knock you out of it, and maybe even thinking about it too much.  It's best to just 'notice' what's going on.  Frank said that once.  Simply notice what's happening and don't think anymore about it.

I don't know how much help I've been but good luck!

Andali
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION