Dream Sharing, and Seeing Demons.

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Okay, I don't believe in demonic things. I believe things are the way they are and that's just how we label them but I have been having some creepy excrement happening between me an my friend. We hang out a lot like every weekend. Her and I do photography so we are pretty close. Just recently we had the same dream which involved us hanging out and taking pictures. I talked to Xanth a yesterday and I told him it was probably Empathy but I dunno now. Two nights ago I was out of body around my house and I seen something as tall as my house and it was very scary looking. I didn't make no sudden movements or act scared in any way. I just looked at it and when back inside. That was the same night i had the same dream with my friend. Last night she messaged me and told me about young girl who appeared in her dreams and looked like a demon. The same day I feel asleep and was out of body and I was walking through my door and I heard a young girl scream really load and almost blew out my ear drums upon waking up. I just felt like it was the same girl she mentioned. When I was out of body. I told her that I was going to kick that bitches butt. But obviously not.

Anybody know what's going on? ??? Need some advice.

LightBeam

Quote from: darksidessj25 on July 21, 2015, 16:46:29
I was going to kick that bitches butt.

ha ha ha, that would be everyone's first thought and reaction, but believe me, sending Love towards anything that seems negative or threatening would resolve the problem. Genuine love though, not just a forced thought. That girl may be lost, or lacking knowledge, therefore anger and negativity may emanate from her. Offer help and guidance. If she is ready she will accept your guidance and move on. If not, she will disappear because positive energy resonates in a higher frequency than a negative one.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

darksidessj25

Quote from: LightBeam on July 21, 2015, 20:26:53
ha ha ha, that would be everyone's first thought and reaction, but believe me, sending Love towards anything that seems negative or threatening would resolve the problem. Genuine love though, not just a forced thought. That girl may be lost, or lacking knowledge, therefore anger and negativity may emanate from her. Offer help and guidance. If she is ready she will accept your guidance and move on. If not, she will disappear because positive energy resonates in a higher frequency than a negative one.
Thanks Lightbeam.

astralm

Quote from: LightBeam on July 21, 2015, 20:26:53

Please explain I don't think I am understanding.  According to this logic it would seem that a treble note should cause a bass note to disappear because it resonates at a higher frequency than the bass note.  Or that light would cause all sound to disappear since light resonates at a much higher frequency than sound.

darksidessj25

Quote from: astralm on July 23, 2015, 05:43:32
Please explain I don't think I am understanding.  According to this logic it would seem that a treble note should cause a bass note to disappear because it resonates at a higher frequency than the bass note.  Or that light would cause all sound to disappear since light resonates at a much higher frequency than sound.
Your close but it's not like a note. Certain people carry vibrations and since my vibrations are higher than her's she's seeking help and guidance from me. People with low vibs will general have anger problems, social anxiety, mental problems ect. You can raise your vibrations by doing mediation and manifesting. Eating healthy foods like all white meat like I do.  This stuff corralets with the chakras which are the meridians in the body. I'm not very good at explaining things sorry if I confuse you.