dreaming obe

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenchan

You could, yeah (from a lucid dream anyway).  The easiest thing to do is if you find yourself in a lucid dream, try to feel for your physical body but without waking up.  You should then be able simply to roll out of your body in bed into the real-time zone.

Kodemaster

I seem to have a lot of experiences which seem to switch back and forth from the dream realm, lucid dream realm, OBE realm, and lower astral realm.

I've had lucid dreams which I belived were OBE's I had at the time I was experiencing them (which even included the conscious separation, and may have actually been a trip to the lower astral), lucid dreams that come out of regular dreams, dreams which seem to attempt to switch over to the OBE realm, and most recently, something that felt like an OBE that became a dream shortly afterward.

I will be posting this most recent experience in a moment. :)

As far as your question goes, to turn a dream into a full-blown Astral experience is rather difficult, from what I hear, but it's definitely do-able. On a side note, the one OBE I had that I'm 100% sure of came just as I was dozing off. I basically turned what was going to be my usual sleep pattern into an OBE. I have a hard time getting an experience out of a meditation, but my experiences usually come when I'm already sleeping.

Hope this helps,

-=+Jeni+=-

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Kodemaster

I will be posting it in the "Experiences" section. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

naphere

I just got roberts book astral dynamics ive been reading it
he did a really good job.  but I was reading about one of the higher realms he describes he calls it the rainbow world.
he described it as a mix between astral and cartoonish.
so I guess you could enter that realm from a dream too.
it kinda sounds like what happened to me when I opened my 3rd eye
in my dream and started to shift to see the robot cartoon video game
in my dream

naphere

Can you enter the realtime zone or astral real from a dream.
or would you enter an alternate dream astral realm.
It seem like sometimes when I dream it seem I go to a astral meeting place where other people are there. sometimes its more chaotic then others kinda fluctuating. a couple times I woke up in my room.
my 3rd eye isnt open enough for my in the physical. but I guess I can
open it easier in my dreams. one time I woke in my room and imagery
flashed before my eye and then a ice block passed through my head.
I have a raven animal spirit totem and one time I found myself floating above my bed not able to control myself and I saw a cartoonish bird flying through the air around me. where do spirits usually inhabit the astral? because it seems I saw it with my 3rd eye
because it didnt look like a real raven. another time I was dreaming and I opened my 3rd eye to some cartoonish video game with a robot that filled my vision