dreaming of somebody in the room with you

Previous topic - Next topic

Beero

Hi I'd like some advice about something
A couple of times recently I've woken from very vivid dreams (so vivid they seemed real) that I could see someone in my bedroom - nobody I recognised though.  It was quite scary!  Could this be some kind of entity pulling me from my body?  Or what is the likely explanation?
By the way, I've been taking vitamin B6 for the past while, that may explain the vivid dream, but I can't understand the rest of it.
thanks from

zorgblar

Quote from: 007 on January 30, 2008, 16:41:50
Hi I'd like some advice about something
A couple of times recently I've woken from very vivid dreams (so vivid they seemed real) that I could see someone in my bedroom - nobody I recognised though.  It was quite scary!  Could this be some kind of entity pulling me from my body?  Or what is the likely explanation?
By the way, I've been taking vitamin B6 for the past while, that may explain the vivid dream, but I can't understand the rest of it.
thanks from

It might just be a result of the vitamin your taking.Or it could be a spirit is trying to give you a message.The next time you have that dream try to ask what the person in the dream wants.

markulous

It's probably just your astral body.  What happens is normally when you exit your body your conciousness switches to your astral body and then your astral body returns back to your physical body.  Well sometimes your conciousness switches before that whole process happens.  So a lot of times people will say they feel a presence or see a shadowy figure when it's actually part of themselves.

Clarky

That's interesting, I've not heard that before. :)

Neil Templar

Stookie

It could be as simple as having a portion of your awareness still in the dreamworld (F2) as soon as you wake up. It causes a quick hallucination. It also shows that you're naturally becoming more aware of non-physical consciousness.

Rudolph Steiner said that the best time to communicate with the dead was the moment you wake. He said don't open your eyes or move your body, but continue to consciously focus "inward" with the person you want to communicate with in mind.