DREAMS?

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Cat

Hi
New to the board but am very interested in astral projection. Well i've had these dreams were i realize im dreaming and leave my body, and i want to find out if they're just dreams or an actual astral experience.
Well in the most recent dream that i've had was a couple of nights ago and this is what happened:
I was in my old home but it looked very different, so i go outside, the  day was beautiful then suddenly just like that i realize I'm dreaming so i get this idea of since i cant project during the day maybe i can in my dreams.so i'm standing there and take a deep breath and let my self fall to a push up position. i get up and see my self standing there, couple of seconds later it starts to fade away. i then look at the yard and realize that everything is much clearer, even clearer that seeing through my physical eyes. i started to walk thinking if i could fly i tried and yes i could.
Jessica AKA Cool Cat

Frank

Is this Astral Projection or just a dream?... topic comes up every fortnight or so. Please do a search and you will find a lot of info.

Yours,
Frank

RTCovenant

Hmm, I had the same question. You should read this thread. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17469
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."