Dreams and Astral Projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

I have a question.  Can dreams give an indication that you are getting closer to astral projecting?  Can astral projections be intermingled within dreams?  I know that I have triggered subconscious thinking that is showing up in (I will just call them dreams because I don't know what they are) and get messages like "go to the door and turn on the switch", things like this that indicate turning something on or opening something.  Then I have been having dreams that I know are metaphors for something else.  I am getting a little discouraged with this site,...lack of suggestion and response.  I do read all of the suggested reads and I continue to read everything I find online.  And please if you are only responding to tell me you have no answer, then please don't respond at all. I do not find those kind of responses helpful or encouraging....sorry to sound like a little bit of a rant but I did get a response from someone who appeared to be speaking for everyone that there were no suggestions.

NoY

Quote from: Hesperus on March 21, 2011, 17:41:17
Can astral projections be intermingled within dreams? 

they happen in the same environment, the only difference there ever is, is how conscious you are
and that goes up and down with the amount of energy you have

maybe energywork would give you a more lucid event have you tried New Energy Ways or the Purple flame method?

:NoY:

Astral316

When I started meditating in an effort to intentionally project (but before I actually projected) my dreams got more interesting and vivid... I had more control and my thoughts became more reactive instead of passive to what was going on. So yeah, it sounds like you aren't too far from having a spontaneous projection. Hope that answers your question...

Hesperus

Thank you so much.  That is very encouraging and sorry for getting into a little snit.  One other thing that I have noticed and this is a personal note, that my outlook on things, people....etc., has changed, or I see things in a new light.  I mean, I usually, in the past am soooo a spider killer.  The other day there was a spider in the bath tub and I just couldn't kill it.  My daughter never kills spiders and I always teased her about it.  That little life, somehow seemed more meaningful to me.  I don't mean to get mushy or anything, this is just a personal observation about myself :) <3

NickisDank

The dreams i have taunt me, all the time

My dream last night involved me and a few random people that i graduated with from HS, we were trapped in a building and for some reason people were coming up to what i believe "kill us". When i heard these people coming upstairs i sat down in my dream and said "once they come up here and kill me, ill realize im dreaming and then can do what i want!" i waited patiently until these people broke down the door, and woke up right when they entered the room

I dont get why it just didnt hit me that i was dreaming after i said that. lol

Hesperus

I dont get why it just didnt hit me that i was dreaming after i said that. lol

I know what you mean.  I had a dream two days ago about my fiance's nephew who died a couple of years ago at age 16.  It was deemed an accidental death, but was considered an accidental suicide.  He suffered from hydrocephalis. He had stints and suffered from severe headaches at times.  It was an odd death.  He was found hanging horizontally off of the side of the bed, the sheet wrapped around his bed and neck and somehow hooked up to the head of the bed.  He was completely twisted in the sheet and his feet were wrapped and tide to the foot of the bed.  Basically, his bed was three feet off of the ground, a high bed and he was just slightly hanging off of the side of the bed tied head and to.  The theory was that he had such a severe head ache that he wrapped his head to escape the pain.  They think his writhing around got him all twisted in the sheet and when he slipped off of the bed, he was accidentally hung.  I know, strange.  Okay, now I get to my dream. 

I had a dream that my fiance was telling me, "you know it was your fault that Jason died?"  I was surprised.  He then told me and showed me that he was making or had a ring for me and this suggested something romantic.

I only saw Jason twice in his life.  I met him when he was nine and then two years later during a family reunion.  So needless to say I did not know him.  I believe now that my dream suggests that he had his feelings hurt by a girl and he had a ring for her or she had a special place in his heart.  I have not thought of Jason in years and have never dreamed about him.  Now the meaning of my dream is just a guess on my part.   :|