Early Success?

Previous topic - Next topic

jw1

ok. i relax, do some concentration exercises and finally fell asleep.  i kind of came to floating down to my floor beside my bed.  i had trouble moving around, but it was like i was floating barely off the floor. i then tried to float up higher but couldnt. i remember people saying just think yourself up and you will go. this was my first time maybe having an AP and i think i might have gotten a little too excited and woke up.

any thoughts?

VesAn

It certainly does sound like an AP experience, keep it up man!

Selski

jw1

Feels good doesn't it?  

Took me an age to float upwards, but I had no problem floating down.  I guess it's to do with physical limitations (in that you know you can go down, but levitating up, now that's a different kettle of fish).

Can I suggest that you write it up in an AP journal, as your first one.  I find that if I write every experience down, no matter how small, I can track my progress and realise that I am getting better and gaining more control as I go along.

Only this morning I floated out of my body and upwards - such a lovely feeling.  :D

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

RTCovenant

Congratulations on your first obe. Your off to a great start.

Thanks for the idea Selski, I've been keeping a dream journal and I'll start writing OBE entries in there (once I get a get a second obe).
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."