Electricity

Previous topic - Next topic

astral man

Hi everyone. I was reading a book about astral projection and came across something that sparked a question in me. I read that when a person projected and tried to get to a location, they were stopped by an electric field caused by an object near by. Do electric blankets and other electric objects cause such effects? (ie: stopping astral travel.) Can anyone comment through personal experience?

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and by the way, i projected the other night after a llooonnggg time of not trying by using a method i read on the site just before trying, althought i was out of control and it only lasted a little while it was still great to get out and have some fun! :lol:
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

zareste

Interesting.  It's been known that electrical pulses cause OBEs - a doctor was once treating an epileptic patient, and when he placed an electrode on the back of her head, she felt she was above her body.  The doctor was really into atheism, so he actually twisted this to mean OBEs are fake, lol.  In the end, this event became famous since it 'disproved' OBEs by inducing one, making atheism look dumber than ever while showing us that the spirit can be released via electrical pulse.  It seems our bodies hold us against them using magnetism, and when this magnetism reverses, we're free to go.

Spirits exist more prevalently around the radio wave and micro wave spectrum (and below), so radiation fields around generators should have a high effect on them.  I met someone who uses remote viewing to butt into government facilities now and then, and he said the military uses radiation field generators to keep spirits out - the generators create a disruption in low-frequency space, giving spirits a complicated barrier to get through.  On hitting these, people most often black out or wake up with a headache.  Apparently the same happens when you approach an everyday generator.

So I'd advise just going over generators.  Stay where you don't feel them too much.