Audio or Video of OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgin Astral

I'm always curious as to what I sound like or perhaps even look like when having an OBE, especially when its bad, and I am scared, and in a hurry to get out. :-o

Sometimes it is very hard to break out of the paralysis, and return to my physical self.  I would like to see how much, if any movement I may have.  I would also like to hear what kinda of dreadful noises I may be making. 

Judging from what my Wife has said, it sounds very frightening.

I also find it amazing as to how much your heart rate can increase during a bad OBE.  I often compare how fast, or slow my heart is beating when I am relaxed before I fall asleep.  When I have a bad OBE, am scared, and have hard time getting back to myself, and then check it when I wake up, it is dramatically faster.  Similar to a brisk walk, or jog even.

That aside.  I am curious as to if anybody has any audio, or video of themselves, or anybody else while they are in transition, or having an OBE?  I would really like to hear, or see this.

Thanks.
8-)
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return."
  --  Leonardo da Vinci

David Warner

Virgin Astral,

Funny you shoud mention that.. I've already recorded myself with a video camera during a OBE and the vibrations really hit hard in the experience. Also, just this morning (last 2 hours) I was able to finally record my heart rate,breathing during the OBE.

All this data is available on my web site at www.invisiblelight.us

I am hoping that I should be able to project a few more times tonight and conduct some more recordings to compare. Not that I am a expert on heart monitoring, or breath during sleep, but it does open the door up to more insight of whats going on the outside during the obe in the inside.

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Virgin Astral

the voice of silence

Thank you for the video, this is exactly what I was looking for.  I am going to download the audio shortly.

Did it take several attempts to video an OBE?

Great site btw!
8-)
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been, and there you long to return."
  --  Leonardo da Vinci

David Warner

video first time took me a couple of months. not a big deal if you want to sleep with  the lights at Night with video equipment running.. it was tough!.. 2nd and 3rd i taped in the early morning.

audio was not bad, first time was a charm!

tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

David Warner

I was able to record my breathing and heart beat again today using the stethoscope and pc laptop running soundforge. So far I've been able to record two times during a OBE.

From what I hear and try to understand is that my physical body is completely relaxed, the heart rate in one experiment flucturated from low to high and the today's test it was slow. Also, accompanied with snoring and lite breathing.

When I was in the trance state, I yelled a few times, smacked my arms in the air and onto the bed. Absoultey, nothing picked up during these sessions.

I could have had successfully recorded 3 times my heart beat, but I forgot to hit the record button... never a less, interesting experience meeting up with a ogre. The orgre told me he was a killer of the dynasty or dynasty killer.

Never a less, I have some documenting to do. The first heart rate is up on my site.

tvos

www.invisiblelight.us