Elisabeth Kubler Ross & Robert Monroe

Previous topic - Next topic

David Warner

Ap Friends,

Just recently, I've had the opportunity to listen to Elisabeth Kubler Ross audio book 'Wheel of Life' and its absolutely beautiful. What she has done for the community of Near Death, Death/Dying, OBE's along with field work with Robert Monroe.

I strongly suggest this highly reading from the her life story, how she became involved in the field research death and dying, along with her out of body experiences at The Monroe Institute.

Its nice to see a doctor who moved and touched the world to see the light, love in a dying patient and experiences beyond this life.

Does anyone know how long Ross worked with Monroe at TMI?

Tvos
InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us

Paul Elder

Hi TVOS,

I am a trainer at the Monroe Institute.  It is my understanding that Elisabeth only visited the Institute on a couple of occassions.  (She and Bob were friends)  And when she did, Bob, of course, couldn't resist the opportunity to get her into the lab to see what she would experience with the Hemi-Sync signals. As described in her own material she did have a couple of powerful experiences.  Elisabeth also lent her name and endorsement for the Institute's "Going Home" Hemi-Sync production.

All the Best,

Paul Elder[/i]

Paul Elder

Hi Major Tom,

Thanks for the note.  It's nice to hear from another Canuk.

All the Best,

Paul

Quote from: Major TomHi Paul,

Great to have someone from TMI here.

I have heard good things about your book and plan to get one.

Go canuks!

Beth

Hey All,

Thanks for this post.  I read some of Elisabeth's material quite a few years ago, and I think that I should read some more now.  Last May my mother passed away and I had some experiences, both previous to her death as well as after, that have made this 'believer' in the afterlife -- an 'experienced knower'.  

First I had a dream where she told me she was going 'to go' the week before she went, and then I actually helped my mother to cross-over a few nights after her death.  Two weeks later I was able to go and see her.

Even after almost a year now, I am still trying to process the experience in my mind...it was all quite profound.  (I am not quite ready to share all the details of these experiences on a open forum...but maybe one day.)

~Beth
Become a Critical Thinker!
"Ignorance is the greatest of all sins."
                   --Origen of Alexandria

David Warner

Paul,

Hello there and welcome to AP!

I don't live in Canada, but I did reside in Windsor, Ontario for three years. Drank a lot of pilsner molson Canadian beer and DO I ever miss the french fries and vinegar!!

I just recently finished another book from Elisabeth Kubler Ross and David Kessler "Life Lessons" - a beautiful book. I never knew of Elisabeth until a month ago. A good friend of mine told me about the author. It was like finding that old ancient miracle of love and honesty which really expanded my awareness of the impact Elisabeth brought to this world. I mentioned in another topic that I feel my 19yrs with the OBE and spirituality has been starting to make me think. I've been feeling the pull and calling towards volunteer work for spiritual support through hospice work.

I didn't realize that you are a author until Major Tom pointed this out and also a trainer at TMI.  I look forward to your posts and discussions. I can definitely see another excellent read in the near with your book. I also welcome you to my OBE web site which I recently opened to the public. I've added my 19yrs worth of experiences text and audio narration, interviews with my local priest on OBE, statistics, video capturing of the physical body during the obe and much more.

Beth, I am sorry to hear that your mom has past. She is definitely with relatives, friends, spiritual beings and with God. The two books that I mentioned earlier looking into by Elisabeth are "The wheel of life" and "Life Lessons". If you get the opportunity, definitely check them out.

When you helped your mother cross over, was this in a dream state of a mechanical obe exit?

Thank You,

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us

Paul Elder

Thanks Tvos,

Much appreciated.   Nice to hear from you.  I will check out your site soon.

All the Best,

Paul

catmeow

Welcome to the board Paul. I liked your poem and will check out your book.  But you should correct the link in your signature - the colon (":") is missing!
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

Paul Elder

Hi Catmeow,

Thanks for the note, and for letting me know about the error on my web site link.  I've corrected it, so it should now work okay.

Thanks again,

Paul

catmeow

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

David Warner

Paul,

I did a little review on the 'Going Home' series - is this mostly audio conversations, hemi-sync for patients who are suffering?

Tvos
www.invisiblelight.us