Alrighty here is my problem

Previous topic - Next topic

Battousai

Im still a "newb" and havnt left my body yet, iv been trying night after night for lets say about 2 weeks.. One of my good friends is fairly advanced in OBE's and AP so i soaked in all his knowledge that i could :)

about 3 nights ago i started to feel the vibration and what comes with it (i wasnt scared i was more excited because iv finally reached this stage) and when the vibrations got more and more intence my eyes kept trying to open themselfs for some reason.. then i could see out my 3rd eye.. but i lost concentraion because of me trying to keep my eyes closed and slowly drifted back to normal  :( i was so close yet so far? is this normal or am i weird?

Battousai

im glad to hear it :)

do you or anyone know a way to keep my eyes from trying to open? ill resort to sticky tape if i gotta hehe

Leilah

It's a tricky situation. There have been times where I'm viewing my surroundings from my physical eyes while at the same time, my minds eye. That's mind boggling. When I feel my physical eyes trying to open or whatever, I usually just ignore and continue what I'm doing untill opening my minds' eye, without my physical eyes opening as well, feels right.

(Sorry if that sounded cluttered...)
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.

Battousai

Oh ok i shall try that tonight, when the vibs were setting in the the 3rd eye opened i didnt know when would be a good time to "split" thourght id have to go deeper first.. thnx bro :)   .. may the astral be wiff you!

schotzi

Only a couple of weeks and your practically there!?!?

Awesome! CONGRATS!
"meet me in Margaritaville"

kiwibonga

I don't want to discourage anyone, but I get vibrations all the time, and I tend to go unconscious rather than out of body :p

Of course, practice makes perfect, and the more you learn to remain conscious, the closer you'll bring yourself to the great world of wake-induced OBEs :)
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Battousai

Iv never felt those Vibes before till i started practicing, was rather freaky if you ask me... but luckily i knew what it was.. i didn't pass out i umm snapped back to reality?  :redface: