Its been a while..

Previous topic - Next topic

SirMike

It has been a while since I was on the forum. And it has also been
a while since I had my OBEs.

Just looking back at how easy it was over
the summer time and now with school, music, and many other things in my life
it has made it difficult to have/try one.

Now when ever I do try and have them I end
up falling asleep. Could this be a test? To see if I am strong or is my lifestyle
dictating whether or not I have a OBE? I seem to be very lost. I do have Lucid Dreams thought;
So that is a good thing but as for OBEs (specifically), I have not had one. Has this happened to anyone else?
And if so can you tell me how I can work my way through this?  :cry:

justin35ll

Back in senior year of highschool/summer I was having at least 2 obes a month and had a detailed dream journal I would write in every morning. Now a few years later I work 6 days a week mon - sat and I have okay dream recall, but have no time to record them. I think I've had 1 obe in the past year which was recent and very short I had no vision just felt separation.
I just feel like I've been being sucked into this physical life so much recently due to work and just turning 21 and partying. I have no time to practice because of distractions at home at night (dog barking, parents up late, etc). Oh and one other thing my body is very used to waking up at 7:30 - 8am. Like right now it's not even 9am on sunday and I'm writing this lol
So I think if I had more time or at least 2 days in a row off from work it would help me have some more energy to practice. I also like to keep my mind submerged in OBE stuff so I've read robert monroes series and currently on bruce moens last book