Energy for OBEs

Previous topic - Next topic

markulous

So I have been having OBE's for about a month now and I raise energy every day and I was wondering how much energy does it take to use for OBE's?  And does raising energy raise your "maximum storage of energy"?(if that makes sense)

Normally I have been averaging about 1-2 a week but last night I had about 3 or 4 OBE's.  After I come out of an OBE I was still in a deep trance so it was the perfect time to project again.  However it felt like I couldn't quite do it because of energy.  Well today I just kept waking up and either projecting into an OBE or Lucid Dream.

So maybe I just thought that it used a lot of energy so my subconscious would only let me do it once in a while?  Or is it because I raise energy all the time?

astral man

markulous how do you raise your energy?

I need some tips, thats all

Thank you
"People only see what they are prepared to see."

markulous

Well I learned how to do that from Robert's book Astral Dynamics.  I would HIGHLY recommend that you read that.  Most everything I have read in there I have tested to be true.

First I meditated a lot.  That allowed me to feel my chi/energy.  Then basically there are a few different techniques.  Do you know about chakras?  You have 7(or 8 depending...) major chakras that are energy centers in your body.  The only one you really want to try to raise energy in, in the beginning, is the chakra that is behind your navel.  You could have some problems if you do.  There are minor chakras and also(I can't think of the name right now) centers that allow you to receive energy from the world around you.

Really at first what you want to focus on is your hands, feet, legs, and arms.  They don't have any major chakras there so your not going to mess up anything.  Try to imagine a brush going back and forth on your limbs and see if you can feel your energy.

I am not going to write out every technique and what not.  Try to pick up(or just spend an hour at barnes&noble) Astral Dynamics.  There are a lot of good ways in there to raise your energy.

astral man

Thank you for the reply, i find it really weird, when i ask for something on a post normally i find out about it later on that day. I keep meaning to buy that book, in fact i think tomorrow i will inquire about it.

I found a method today, that goes like this:
Sit down, and close your eyes, then imagine a ball of white light, then imagine that it goes into your crown chakra and then the third eye and then the throat chakra and then make it stop in the one under your bely button. Then imagine that the ball grows and eventually covers your whole body, even the root chakra.

And that is about it....is that a good method???it is the whit light one or something

markulous

Well how often do you raise energy or meditate?  If you do it every day I would wait a month or so before I did any work with my crown and third eye.  I don't know if what Robert said is true(it feels true though), that if you work on your third eye too soon it could cause some mental problems.  I have been doing this for only a couple months and I still don't ever focus on my 3rd eye.  It goes off naturally sometimes and I let it do its thing but I never consciously raise energy to it.

But as far as your method, I think that's a good method.  If your feeling it work then that's all that matters.

astral man

ok, thank you for the advise, maybe i will miss the third eye for now and just see what happens. I have only just started the energy work yesterday  :?  lol when I found the thing, although would you class the white light tube method as an energy raiser, as i occasionally practice that for AP.

Thanks

Astral Man

ralphm

back to the original question, what if you look at it as not so much as using energy as getting into a deep enough trance to be able to access other more energetic(to us) realms?
As for myself I find that obe's usually come in bunches, rather than after acquiring a certain amount of "energy"
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

markulous

That would make sense.  Because I never feel drained or anything(unless I don't go to sleep).  I must have just found some energy somewhere that night.

kerux

I use the Middle Pillar Exercise found in most ritual magic books.  It is a variation of chakra development using only 5 chakras.  In the 25 years or so that I have been APing I have found this method has worked best for me.  You not only raise your energy but also you gain a greater ability to AP just about when ever you want to.   :wink:
Kerux

heter

Quote from: markulousWell I learned how to do that from Robert's book Astral Dynamics.  I would HIGHLY recommend that you read that.  Most everything I have read in there I have tested to be true.

First I meditated a lot.  That allowed me to feel my chi/energy.  Then basically there are a few different techniques.  Do you know about chakras?  You have 7(or 8 depending...) major chakras that are energy centers in your body.  The only one you really want to try to raise energy in, in the beginning, is the chakra that is behind your navel.  You could have some problems if you do.  There are minor chakras and also(I can't think of the name right now) centers that allow you to receive energy from the world around you.

Really at first what you want to focus on is your hands, feet, legs, and arms.  They don't have any major chakras there so your not going to mess up anything.  Try to imagine a brush going back and forth on your limbs and see if you can feel your energy.

I am not going to write out every technique and what not.  Try to pick up(or just spend an hour at barnes&noble) Astral Dynamics.  There are a lot of good ways in there to raise your energy.

You mean slightly below the navel and in right?  :)

Just checking something..

markulous

Oops!  Yes I mean below the navel.   :D