The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 20, 2022, 22:25:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Energy level dependent on exit?  (Read 914 times)
Tom
« on: April 10, 2003, 17:24:51 »

Robert Bruce deals with this. He said that we go out of body during normal sleep. This does not result in energy conflicts because the waking consciousness does not go with to the experience. Dream memories are recalled later like pulling on threads. Astral projection is another matter. Consciousness goes with the energy body and this results in problems with the energy. Conflicts arise. The mind split effect begins. This is less refreshing than sleep. It is not so refreshing or energizing as a good nap. What I conclude is that the more side effects and energy conflicts there are, the lower the resulting energy level will be. I expect that practice will bring easier exits as both body and mind adjust.
goingslow
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 16:58:28 »

Does anyone know if your energy level is effected by the way you exit your body.

It occured to me that phasing or exiting through the third eye may be not only smoother but perhaps it would save energy.  

I had two OBE's a few weeks ago one after the other.  They were my first but after the second and up till the present I haven't been successful again.  The day after the second one i was extremely tired and mentally disconnected.

I havent been able to remember any dreams since then and I also have been oversleeping each day and waking up as if i got no sleep.  

I had a very eventful exit.  I feel as if i used the rope method to kinda tear myself away from my body.  I mean my head felt like it was flickering and there were fireworks going in it but i was determined to pull myself out.  Im wondering if maybe I expended so much energy trying to exit that my energy body is still trying to heal.

I wonder if people who have used many methods notice a difference in the days following.  Or is it just a thing where after the first exits you're warn out more?

thanks
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 16:58:28 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: