Energy level dependent on exit?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Robert Bruce deals with this. He said that we go out of body during normal sleep. This does not result in energy conflicts because the waking consciousness does not go with to the experience. Dream memories are recalled later like pulling on threads. Astral projection is another matter. Consciousness goes with the energy body and this results in problems with the energy. Conflicts arise. The mind split effect begins. This is less refreshing than sleep. It is not so refreshing or energizing as a good nap. What I conclude is that the more side effects and energy conflicts there are, the lower the resulting energy level will be. I expect that practice will bring easier exits as both body and mind adjust.

goingslow

Does anyone know if your energy level is effected by the way you exit your body.

It occured to me that phasing or exiting through the third eye may be not only smoother but perhaps it would save energy.  

I had two OBE's a few weeks ago one after the other.  They were my first but after the second and up till the present I haven't been successful again.  The day after the second one i was extremely tired and mentally disconnected.

I havent been able to remember any dreams since then and I also have been oversleeping each day and waking up as if i got no sleep.  

I had a very eventful exit.  I feel as if i used the rope method to kinda tear myself away from my body.  I mean my head felt like it was flickering and there were fireworks going in it but i was determined to pull myself out.  Im wondering if maybe I expended so much energy trying to exit that my energy body is still trying to heal.

I wonder if people who have used many methods notice a difference in the days following.  Or is it just a thing where after the first exits you're warn out more?

thanks