Ertheric Projection: How dangerous is it?

Previous topic - Next topic

FrauStorm

While researching more tips for Asteral projection I came across the term "Etheric projection."
People were saying that that the Etheric plane is dangerous because your whole "soul", your entire being, leaves your body.
Someone else even said that you are basically a ghost when in the Etheric plane, and can possibly die while there? (doubt it)
Others just said it's a plane between the Astral and physical plane and can have negative, demonic entities that can't hurt you.

So what I want to know is, how dangerous is Etheric projection? Is it something to avoid?
How do I recognize if I am in the Etheric plane instead of the Astral plane?  :|
May we meet in another light

todd421757

Quote from: FrauStorm on September 13, 2012, 22:21:05
So what I want to know is, how dangerous is Etheric projection? Is it something to avoid?
How do I recognize if I am in the Etheric plane instead of the Astral plane?  :|

It is not dangerous in the etheric plane. You will know when you are in the etheric plane when immediately upon separation you find yourself in blackness with no visual images (the void) or you find yourself in your bedroom with or without sight.

The only possible uncomfortableness I can think of is the repercussions of the physical body while the etheric body is having the projection or during the separation process. These repercussions get easier to handle with continued practice.

Examples of possible repercussions would be (All of these have happened to me):

1) physical body jolts while the etheric body abruptly returns (very common for me)

2) a temporary loss or gain of energy in the physical body after the end of the projection (very common for me)

3) Possible cuts of the physical body if the etheric body makes contact with a very sharp object (only happened once for me)

4) Physical body disorientation and dizziness after the projection ends (rarely happens for me)

5) Possible intense activity of a chakra that may be uncomfortable (rarely happens for me)

6) Possible intense vibrations that cause the physical body and or etheric body to shake (common for me)

7) A mouth guard may be necessary for those who feel intense vibrations quite regularly (I used to wear one every time, but now I have stopped)

8 )Sometimes you may feel a rapid movement forward into blackness with intense vibrations and sounds (rarely happens to me)

9) Some of the sounds heard while practicing an etheric projection can be intense or sometimes relaxing (happens quite frequently for me)

10) Sometimes you feel a sudden rising or falling sensation during separation (very common for me)

11) You find yourself in sleep paralysis (not as common for me now after performing a new obe technique)

roman67

I have never experienced it. But I heard about Ertheric projection from my friends. That is very common for them. They have experienced it many times and that is not dangerous at all...

FrauStorm

Quote from: todd421757 on September 13, 2012, 23:12:05
3) Possible cuts of the physical body if the etheric body makes contact with a very sharp object (only happened once for me)

So there is a possibility that the physical body can be harmed by what happens to your etheric body?
Is it only possible if you hurt etheric body or can other entities cause harm?

Thanks for the info!  :-D
May we meet in another light

Volgerle

The way I see (and experienced) it myself is that you do not leave your body complete. This only occurs when you are 'really' dying (and sever the cord, so to speak). I see it as a kind of sending a probe out that does never lose contact with your 'inner' etheric body. It is just like a 'stretching out' of your "etheric / life force (vital)" matter which is 'in' and also (so it is said by some explorers and authors) spread aura-like a few inches around your physical body.
Hence it is like a kind of elastic 'blob' that can spread up to a few metres from your physical body acting or being used deliberately like a drone somehow. It is thus probably good for obtaining validations from the RTZ (be it visual or tactile or even telekinetic in its kind).

Simo

Now that you mention it once I had a dream in which and indian shot me in the leg with a dart and when I woke up the plase was red and painful :D
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Xanth

You're waaaaaaaaay more likely to be hurt in this physical reality than you are at any time during a non-physical journey.

Just venture out with a good Intent, and you'll be just fine.

todd421757

Quote from: FrauStorm on September 14, 2012, 01:51:16
So there is a possibility that the physical body can be harmed by what happens to your etheric body?

The link below contains an example of a repercussion to the physical body during an etheric projection. I fully recovered after a day.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/banged_my_souls_head_hard_against_the_wall_while_reentering_my_body-t37851.0.html

I wouldn't worry about the dangers of etheric projection. Like Xanth said, it is extremely rare for this to happen in the non-physical reality.

There are a lot more dangers with daily life like driving a car, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.