ET's and the Universe

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashfo

When out of body you will see entities - what is thought of them and where they're percieved to "belong" is individual.

I have heard reports of those out of body meeting Pleidians, something which is quite possibly true because many of these reports link up with abduction stories and ideas expressed by other methods, like Reverse Speech.

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

PeacefulWarrior

I don't pretend to know a whole lot about "Pleidians" and the like, but in my opinion many times these beings are negative entities who appear as something else and deliver false teachings and information.  You will know when you meet a truly positive being, everything and everyone else is not to be trusted in my opinion.  If you read about the experiences of these people (try SpiritWeb) you will see what they say not only varies, but is extremely eclectic and even confusing...

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

WalkerInTheWoods

I do not know about these Aliens or "negs" but if you do meet some thing while out of body ask its true purpose and who it really is. Seek the truth. True intentions are not as easy to hide out of body as they are when they can be cloaked in flesh.

I have heard a few stories about people going to other planets. But I would question these stories as they may not be on other planets but other parts of the astral.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

astralc

quant

the astral plane is a funny place, sometimes you are on a plane that is like a dreamscape, not real, but truly astral. Other times, OOB happens in the same time and place as your physical body, you can see yourself alseep.

Sometimes I have flown away from Earth and flown around the Moon and Sun, and into the universe, but haven't landed anywhere. At other times I have woken up in places so bizzare that they couldn't be earth but I have no way to determine where it is.

As for meeting entities, the only ones I meet are nice, positive and never threatening. I suspect that the people who report bad experiences are operating on the lower astral planes and are held back by their own negativity and subconcsious problems. I would suggest that they meditate more and develop their spiritual muscles before going out there where it can be dangerous for them on the lower astral planes.

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

kakkarot

oh! oh! my two cents... or maybe it's only worth one  ;)

(just have to get this off my chest - so if you don't like this, this is a warning to not read it) i have just gone to the spirit web page and i have just finished reading what i think is crap. first off, that lady that Ronna Herman (who supposedly channels for the arch-angel Michael): in the message she supposedly channeled (http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/ray-of-god-light-herman.html), she actually used the word "God Mind" to describe God. That seems incredibly new-age-ish and humanly; would not the old angel Michael instead refer to God as "Most Holy" or "The Holy One" or "God above Heaven and Earth" or "the I Am" or ... ? ya know, something more REVERANT of an all powerful being than just a flak-type description of "God Mind"? jeez, i have cowered before God a few times in my life and i have called him the most majestic of things i could think of, feeling that even those were totally worthless before his excellence and awesome power. I would feel stupid just calling him a "God Mind".

ok, i'm done with my rant. thanks for listening (or skipping it if you skipped it :)  )

now back to the original topic: good idea quant. i would too if i could oobe. but from what i have heard from some, including Robert (i think; in the treatice?), many have gone out of the solar system and explored the universe. others, though, have a very hard time leaving their bedroom (Grenade01  :p  ) so they can't go into space.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

astralc

quant

I must also tell you about a patient of mine some years aback. She came to lose weight using hypnotherapy, but she was so good to work with in trance that she went on to do all sorts of interesting things.

She had a guide who took her to a planet, it was dark, not quite black but a Full Moon type light. Here she met a little being who showed her around his planet. They rode about in a vehicle that flew above the ground, slowly, and he took her to visit a plantation of flowers. Apparently they harvested the flowers for food or for healing purposes.

Each time she came back from there she had a running nose and sneezed a lot, allergic to the flowers. Anyway over many many sessions she found that the building where the harvester brought the crop was filled with light, so bright that she was blinded by it, her guide said that she was not allowed inside because the energy was so powerful that she would be harmed. So they spent their time together wandering about the planet, rather boring for me sitting in the chair but she loved it.

Eventually she asked what planet they were on, he said it was Saturn, of course, the light from the sun would be very pale, just as ske described it.

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

WalkerInTheWoods

Kakkarot, there have been and are my words used to describe a high being people see as God. I do not think that you should be so upset about words. Beyond the physical, especially in a place where any god would be there are no words. I suggest you meditate and try to go beyond such physical notions. I say this not to offend you, I sure do not mean to do that. If I am not mistaken from other posts you have not had an OBE. I say this to try to get you to open your mind. Such close mindedness can be harmful when out of body, harmful not that it can hurt you in a physical sense but it can definately limit your experiences and you may not be able to understand what you experience.

:) Lots of Love

Astralc, did she go to this planet on the physical plane?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

quant

astralc:  

Interesting posts.
I was under the impression Saturn was a gas planet.

Did she tell you anything else about what happened there?
What was this place with the brilliant white light?

I just want to know more about her experiences.

Did you have anyone with thos kind of stories?

Thanks

quant

astralc

I am thinking, maybe this lady you were speaking to, visited one of saturns moons, as, from that far away the the sun would be extremely small, and maybe the light in the sky would be a reflection from the planet or another moon.
Also, when she asked where she was, the ET's perspective may of been back to front, maybe, he said it was Saturn, because it was from his perspective, but maybe he was on one of it's moon, and the planet rotated around him...

Is it maybe even possible that the projector (the lady) is actually creating an ET herself, and asking and answering her own questions?

Understand what i am getting at?  What do you think?

kakkarot

fallnangel77: just my rant. wasn't meant to start a debate... BUT HERE WE GO!  :)   (sorry quant)

yeah, i could see a human such as us using such words to describe the abstract concept of a diety, but for the arch-angel Michael i think it is really weird for him to be calling the being that he worships (God) something like "God Mind". seems more like a human tendancy. and as well, look at all the times when the "message" has split words; as thought an ancient angel couldn't even say something properly. and many of the words she uses seem so much like someone who is a psychologist rather than someone giving a message (and, yeah i know that angels are masters of psychology, as robert bruce even said, but when someone is giving a message it is usually given in basic terms so that all can understand it rather than just an elite "smart" group).

well that's it for now. and for quant's sake, maybe we should start another topic in a debate format. what do you think: "Are All Channelers Really Channeling?"

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Hephaestus

About the lady who visited the alien planet, perhaps what it meant by Saturn is that the planet Saturn is the gateway/portal to the alien world.

OR

In an alternate dimension the planet Saturn is a habitable Earth type planet and it this that she was visiting.

nitetravler

There have been some interesting points raised here.  How does one know for sure if a visit to another planet is a real event, or perhaps a visit to another dimension, or even an incredibly lucid dream?  Personally I feel that it IS possible to make planetary journies, but for a novice like myself how does one know for certain exactly what one has experienced?  For example, about 5 years ago I had an experience that I could have sworn was an actual visit to another planet, yet have often wondered if the whole experience had taken place in another dimension with alien surroundings.  Or was it an incredible lucid dream?  I've since quit trying to figure this one out.

A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?

-Robert Browning
A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?

-Robert Browning

quant

I think that is would of been a good posibility that you did visit another planet, you can also ask your spirit guides for information on your location and suroundings.

I am not doubting for one minute that astrac's client did not make that journey, i am just looking at the possiblities that a single strand of information given to her would not of been accurate.  Like i said, Saturn is 90% gas and 10% solid.  Who knows, i mean, we have no idea, some life may actuallly have the right physiology to live on a planet like that, as far as humans are concerned it isn't possible, but what do we know, we are just some tiny little planet in the middle of a huge vast expanse of planets, stars and everything that makes up the known universe.

astrac, have you got any views on what we have said about this?

by the way, please don't take what i am saying as being rude in anyway, i am just looking at you have said, and trying to make sense of it all.

Patty

Hi Quant and everyone,

there has been a lot of interesting input here.

Back to your original post - I usually try to stay close to home in the closest plane (mirror plane?) because I want to absolutely beyond doubt verify that my experiences reflect a legitimate state of being separate from my body.  I still have a lingering doubt that my experiences are all in my mind, and so I have my husband hide things in our house that I try to identify while out of body.  (I have recently also tried the card trick where you put a playing card face-up somewhere and try to identify it while out--of-body.)

So that's why my personal journeys aren't to the far reaches. Why explore Jupiter if you aren't even certain that you're really out of your body?

But that being said, one night on a lark I tried a moon shot. WE were staying at a hotel and so there wasn't an experiment 'set up' in the room, and so when I unexpectedly found myself 'out' I wondered what to do with the opportunity. First I stuck my head through the ceiling tiles, I figured I would check when I woke up and see if had identified what was above the tiles. Then I decided to try a moon shot for kicks I shot through the ceiling and careened up towards the stars. It was a blast! But, I ran out of steam halfway there and fell back.  I was exhausted when I got back to my body, and I slipped into a dream.

Now, I know that there aren't supposed to be limitations on astral travel. But I guess it makes sense that preconceptions from the physical world will influence your experience - even if the preconceptions aren't conscious. I am aware that it akes a LOT of fuel to get to the moon, so I wonder if that is why I didn't make it.

Incidentally, when I woke up I looked at the ceiling. The bedroom didn't have ceiling tiles; it was solid. The bathroom had ceiling tiles, and I popped one up to take a look ---- Unfortunately what I saw behind the tiles did not match the astral exploration.  I have some strong hits and some misses, which is why I am so focussed on validating the out-of-body state to eliminate my doubts.

So, where you would go first?

Patty

waterfall

I'd like to reply to the original post by quant about traveling to other planets. Being an abductee/experiencer I'm not sure what came first: the ability to leave the body easily and so making a good subject for abduction or being a subject of abduction experiences making it easier for me to go out of body. Sometimes I spend more time out than in during meditation, sleeptimes and during readings that I do for people. Most of the time when meeting non human beings they have come into our reality. I know that I have been to other planets. Many of these places I've visited in real time, ( I have to get up with the terminology) meaning that their time is the same as ours. On a fewer occasions I have visited planets in past times for some sort of learning process...for example: this is what happened to our civilization be careful because it may happen to yours and they take me there to show me. there have been a few times that I have traveled into the future but I think that is mainly about our earth and other dimensions that are happening at the same time.
I've been off planet and into the death process as we've talked about before on the other thread. I could see planets and stars but I feel they are all communicated in our worlds view. there are other worlds views... I hope you understand what I mean..sometimes its hard to convey.
namaste
waterfall

quant

Waterfall, thanks, that was a nice post.

Just curious, how long have you been doing oobe's?  And how did you learn?  You sound like you have a lot of experience, that's great!

waterfall

quote:
Originally posted by quant:
Waterfall, thanks, that was a nice post.

Just curious, how long have you been doing oobe's?  And how did you learn?  You sound like you have a lot of experience, that's great!

Thanks quant, you have very interesting questions! :)
I think that I have been doing obes for most of my life. I really started to try and hone my understandings at seventeen, now being fortyone. I learned how to meditate through a meditation group and a course called Mind Awareness in the 70's. I'm still in contact with the group and our group leader has turned into quite a good deep trance channeler. So we often go to sessions where I can ask them about my experiences, to try and understand.
I've found that I have a lot of past life backing and so what happens to me now feels natural and often I'm looking for explainations as to... what the heck was that?!!? *grin*
namaste
waterfall

quant

WF.  Fancy telling me a little bit more about these abductions?
What happened, where etc?

Thanks!

astralc

Sorry guys for taking so long to answer your questions

the lady who went to Saturn, and now even I am confused as to whether she went there or somewhere else, like one of its Moons... she was truly psychic when in trance. I once asked her to enter my body when she was under, and I did some Tai Chi to try to trick her (she couldn't see me either). When she came back she was ecstatic that she had felt a tingling all over and especially in her hands. I know she was under, because no one drools like she did when in trance just to impress someone.

Back to her experiences, there was not that much to report. Mostly just driving around with the alien, some discussion about the factory for the flowers and that was about it. I'll have to go back to my files to read up what she did, I might have forgotten some things.

She did say that the flowers were special, and that the light inside the factory thing was too intense for her to go in, she had to be more advanced spiritually to see it.

Patty - might I add that your experience is common to mine at times. I have been out when I wanted to go the Sun (never tried the Moon), and have shot off at great speed, but I have never made it yet. I too come back to my body. Once I was woken up by my kids, and I was out there speeding towards the Sun and in ecstacy doing it. They woke me up by calling me and pushing me to wake up for breaky. When I got 'back' I felt like crap, headache and grumpy as... I was all out of sorts, it felt like my energy body screwed up and inside out.

Astralc

waterfall

quote:
Originally posted by quant:
WF.  Fancy telling me a little bit more about these abductions?
What happened, where etc?

The pretty heavy duty ones had to do with the grays and all that they get up to. I don't want to get into it here but as I'm becoming older these kinds of experiences are not all that frequent and contact is made with a higher calling or feeling involved...thank goodness.
namaste
waterfall

quant

Hey.

I have only ever really heard people talk about doing OOBE on earth.
I mean, there must have been people that have gone beyond our planet!
If so, what have they seen?  Who/What did they see?

I mean, when i get my OOBE under control, i will visit these places myself.

I would like to have some feedback on other peoples experiences..

You travel towards to sky, out of the atmosphere, into space, maybe goto the moon, then head for the stars.  On the way pass a galaxy, i don't know, anything, just want to hear peolpes views, experiences etc.

Thanks!