everytime i try to astraly project it gets harder

Previous topic - Next topic

sockcake

at first i could almost do it but over time its getting harder and harder intill now i dont even almost ever feel the vibrations no matter how hard i try ITS NOT PHYCOLOGICAL i thought it would work today and that the last few days were coincidences i was wrong it is getting ahrder how do i stop this and why is it happejing

CFTraveler

Most people who project a lot eventually stop getting vibrations.  Vibrations are more like a " Whoah! What is this?" of the processing.  The more you get used to projection the less you get separation symptoms.  So if you're waiting for vibes to try to separate you may sit/lie there for a long time.
Look for other cues.  Are you hearing things?  Can you see through your eyelids?  Are you getting pictures?  Do you just feel 'weird'?  Those are the things to look at- how you think, what you see.  They try an exit technique, and go from there.

astraladdict

As CFT said, i'd also like to add that, try leaving the body when you FEEL it is time to leave. When all your thoughts say " get out get out"

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...