Position position position!

Previous topic - Next topic

oilfieldpilot

I've found that I get virtually nooooo where when I sleep on my front, with my face buried. Unfortunately, I am trying to get a lower back fixed, and this has been the only position I can get any rest, for the last several months. And so too, my 'nightly travels' have come to a halt.

last night, I positioned enough pillows so I could lie on my back. Not long after I felt vibrations that I have not felt for months! and then worked on some phasing exercises...and then I popped out so easily!

I know this has come up in paaaassst. But I wanted to refresh the topic.

I went to Laberge's dreamcamp and the body position is also being studied, as well as nasal airway and congestion effects. :shock:

I know for me, since I've only been able to sleep on my front, all my Fun has stopped...no matter how hard (or not) I try. It just doesn't go anywhere!
On my back, it All happens!

anyone else's experience and advice Welcomed!!! :grin:

ofp
Watch your Thoughts, they become words;
Watch your Words, they become actions;
Watch your Actions, they become character;
Watch your Character, it becomes your Destiny!

Stookie

I seem to only be able to get results when lying on my back or sitting up lotus style (which is rare for me to do). If I'm on my side, I fall asleep. The exception to this is lucid dreaming, which is new for me. The only other time I had a "side" experience was my first OBE 10 years ago. I woke up on a saturday morning, went back to sleep, and woke up in a strange state (had a weird vision), so I tried to float up and shot across the room near the ceiling. I wasn't prepared and started waving my arms and legs around like an idiot, trying to grab onto something, then turned and saw myself lying in bed asleep, on my side like always sleep.

Selski

The most successful for me is lying on my back with my arms above my head on the pillow.  This is most probably because when I can't sleep, I go into this position to relax.  I figure that if I'm not going to be able to sleep, at least I'm relaxed so it must be good for my body.  And as we all know, "light" sleeping is a good sign for activity  :smile:

However, I've had experiences from back, front, and both sides.  I was most surprised when I found myself able to float out of my body backwards when I was lay on my stomach.  It was quite strange and very unexpected.

Anyone ever managed to get out whilst standing on their head? - that would be a hard one to believe...  :lol:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Swimmingbear

Speaking of positions.....has anyone tried the 37.5 degree incline position?  Did it make any difference?

knightlight

:lol:  the thought of something so ridiculous sounding and so exact working makes me giggle.  I guess its possible but maintaining an angle that precise seems impossible.  I have projected in all positions.  My first OBE was on my side and most of my lucid dreams occur on my side.  Most of my OBE's or phasings occur on my back.
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Swimmingbear

Perhaps it is silly but I thought I read somewhere it was the position favored by the Eygptians for projection.

Eagle of Light

Hello

A few days ago, I was thinking again about this "lying on front or back". The fact is that I have some difficulties to relax fully while listening to Hemi-Sync frequencies. Also I can't sleep on my back. And wearing headphones while lying on front is not really practical.

So I decided to... train myself to sleep on my back  :razz:  This way, I believe that I will naturally relax more and more easily in that position.

I don't know if I can override my usual sleeping position but it may be worth giving it a try...  :roll:
The act of resisting a thing is the act of granting it life. The more you resist, the more you make it real - whatever it is you are resisting.