Eyes of the astral to projection to F.A.P

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

02/22/16
I laid down and took a nap, after waking from the nap, I just laid there debating if I should stay or get up (staid). I then started counting down from 50 to 1, nothing happened so I laid there debating again ( not knowing I was already out, but just sitting there in my body). So while laying there still debating I hear someone downstairs, thought Maybe it was the dog (tied down). But then whoever it was started coming up the steps, at this time I turned my head (Astral) towards the door waiting for the being, as they were getting closer. Then suddenly a dark figure scurries ( on all fours) into the room and hides under my small table. I can barely see him, but it's a little boy, drawn back a bit I close my left eye (astral), so that I wouldn't see him, making it a little easier for me to interact with him (without fear). He seemed a bit scared and worried. Then he spoke to me, I could barely make out his words, because he was so soft spoken, but he asked me for help; he said he lost his sister. I said OK what is your sister name? He told me, but again he was soft spoken I couldn't make it out. So instead I tried asking his name, only getting the same result. So I just said OK I'll help you find her. At this point I turned my head (Astral) and proceeded to do the rope technique, I was almost to the ceiling but I got cocky and started rush pulling, at which point I lost control and started floating back down to my body. I tried to regain control and started thinking about floating up again but it didn't work, so I just staid there watch the ceiling get farther away. When I was back in body I looked back over to talk to the little boy, bit he was gone

F.A.P (false awakening projection)

Instead I heard more noise downstairs, it was alot of people this time. Then suddenly I was floating over my steps trying to sneak down to see who it was. I then noticed from the voices that it was my gf family. Then someone started coming up the steps, so I hurried trying to float back up the steps; they were almost upon me so I started kicking in the air, and slowly but surely I made it back up and back to my body. Then I heard the person say I'm going upstairs to get them ( it was her father). Then I had a thought to scare him, so I rolled back out of body towards my small table. So I waited on him to enter, when he rounded the corner I threw air punches at him saying something along the lines of buggety buggety boo, he laughed and said you want some juice. I said aw yeah sure, he said it's downstairs. Then he pointed toward the bed saying what about her? I said sure if you can wake her. Then I woke up for real and everything was quiet.

02/23/16 FA

I woke up to my girlfriend coming home, she was yelling at the dog, my guess is she pooped all on the floor. Then she came upstairs and woke me saying did I make the f**king tea she started throwing cereal at me in the bed cause I didn't make any tea. Then I woke up for real, to her ringing the doorbell. She yelled at the dog cause she did poop on the floor and I went downstairs and I winded up running arrends getting her phone back on and getting cranberry juice.

JackNorth

I don't think F.A.P is a good name for anything  :-D :roll: :-P

no_leaf_clover

This looks like it could be part of a dream journal thread that you might want to start, though I agree that "FAP" is an unfortunate acronym.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Xanth

I FAP'd all morning!  It was great!

>_>  Yeah... might want to consider an acronym change.  ;)

Rakkso

Wow, this is amazing! I thought I was the only one having FAP's chronically!!
I FAP'd twice yesterday then I was tired as If I had been fighting in a cage the whole night with me losing.
Not that I intend them but when FAP's just happen, althought FAP's are spontaneous, I find them quite difficult to differentiate one FAP from the other FAP, but masterlyness (is this even a word?) can only come with more FAP's and I wake up either feeling very grogy or I just fall asleep and sometimes, sometimes not I have had a FAP to try and see how much energy/awarennesdifferentiates one FAP from another FAP..

Oh it can feel so good to be inmature sometimes :-D I hope this is not confusing.  :-)

Bloodshadow

Yea yea laugh it up why don't ya, fine if one of you MoDS don't mine can you just St change it to F.A.O ( false awakening obe) that goes for the title as well. I'm just looking for feedback, we had our laugh now lol.

Xanth

Quote from: Bloodshadow on March 01, 2016, 01:27:47
Yea yea laugh it up why don't ya, fine if one of you MoDS don't mine can you just St change it to F.A.O ( false awakening obe) that goes for the title as well. I'm just looking for feedback, we had our laugh now lol.
They're interesting experiences, to say the least.  So, you're saying that in each of those experiences you didn't realize that you were non-physical? 
Technically, "ALL" dreams are false awakening projections.  All dreams are projections... you just don't realize you're non-physical. 

Did you have any specific questions about your experiences?

Bloodshadow

In all my experiences I have a little lucidity 25 to 50 percent at the most. I mostly like to get involved with dream scenarios, they are fun. No questions just your thoughts like everyone else

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: Rakkso on March 01, 2016, 01:02:41
I FAP'd twice yesterday then I was tired as If I had been fighting in a cage the whole night with me losing.

What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Szaxx

FA is already used for a false awakening. I'd stick with this one.
The FAO is used in specific person responses worldwide (in English) meaning, 'for the attention of'.
The other is rather funny if you were all over the floor.
There's many others found in movies that sound great until they are, well, read.
Supreme Headquarters of Intellectual Training being one lol.
An area for valeted cars, Cars Ready Aquiring Pickup.
I'm sure you see the funny side of this.

To obtain more awareness give yourself a couple of early nights with an extra hours sleep. Don't make any attempts at anything to do with projection.
See if anything occurs. 
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.