Body taken over by spririt while OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Pauli2

Normally we don't think that our bodies can be taken over by spirits while OBE.
But in this video clip Bruce Moen talks about an event, where someone actually
got partly taken over as that person did use an OBE practice which was bad.

Moen is perhaps not talking as clearly as possible, but he is old now and has heart
failure problems, so it's kind of an age and health problem for the man. Also the
sound and light is not so good, but I still think it's an interesting Moen clip, compared
to lengthy clips on youtube where little new info is presented.

What's interesting is also that this is first of all a partnered retrieval and second of
all it's one of those retrievals where Moen uses a method different than sending
PUL, as the discarnate person is rejecting PUL.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Szaxx

Hi,
Nice find.
It shows excess can be really bad for you.
A novel way of removing the entities. I dont think this one gets used much though lol.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

desert-rat

Some teq. will use a shield of white light or the l.b.r.p. around the body before going out .   Robert Monroe did not use any thing and had no problems . He did end up in some one else by accdent , it sounded like a guy that had been in a coma , and maby his soul was gone .  desert rat 

Xanth

The TMI Monroe Explorer tapes has a few examples of an "entity" supposedly taking over one of the explorers bodies, but I think it was only upon their approval of it.
Kinda interesting... perhaps it could have been another 'life' from that person being allowed to speak or it could have been another entity entirely.  Who knows.  :)

desert-rat

Some people say alwayse use protection , others say no other beings can take over your body while out of body , you do it ever night any way . So who knows . Letting another being take over is a form of channeling .  desert rat 

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on July 14, 2012, 13:57:14
Some people say alwayse use protection , others say no other beings can take over your body while out of body , you do it ever night any way . So who knows . Letting another being take over is a form of channeling .  desert rat 
Well that's really the question now isn't it?
Is it REALLY another entity "taking over" your body... or is it channeling.
And if it's channeling, what exactly are you channeling?  I think most channeling isn't anything exterior to you... but then that's not even much of an issue I guess.