Fascination with negs decrease?

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

I think you've hit it on the nose.
"You get what you want" is how it seems to be in the astral.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Nick

goingslow and jilola,

From what I've experienced so far with astral phasing, I completely agree regarding the concept of "you get what you want". [8D]

Also, I haven't really experienced any of these "negs" people talk about. Maybe it's because I really don't think about them.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Greytraveller

Generally it is true that most experienced projectors are not preoccupied or obsessed with negative entities. IMHO this is because most (though not all) negative entities like to cause fear and confusion. Since experienced projectors have largely gotten past the fear barrier then, for them, the 'negs' are no longer much of a problem. (Assuming they were a problem in the first place.)
    This is, of course, an opininon and if true should still allow for a few exceptions. Some people appear to have private issues. Others just have downright bad luck and attract negative beings (whether discarnate or physical) no matter what the situation. Fortunately these people are relatively few in number and most of their problems can be solved. [:)]

Squeek

I agree too.  It's kinda like if you tell yourself you're having a bad day, then your day is bound to get worse.  Also goes with the positive outlook on life.  So that guy who wants to meet elvis just needs to have a positive outlook on meeting elvis, probably even planning how the meeting would go.  It's simply a mindset.

~Squeek

goingslow

I was wondering if people here found that their fascination and belief in negative entities being everywhere and responsible for most things scary decreased with more experience in the Astral?

In one of Monroe's books, I believe it was Ultimate Journey(s?) he found out about the kittens that he mistook for demons or entities, as well as other scary situations and what they really were.

I've found that learning more about the possibilities and strength of thoughtforms helped me confront scary entities which completely STOPPED scarying me once the fear was gone.  I mean they just disappeared not just the fear but most of the entities themselves.

I have no doubt there are entities out there that are in some way "negative", but It seems the more experience I have in the astral the more they become a non issue.

I wonder if this is a pattern for most people.  And on the other side of the coin does fascination with negs keep them in your life.  For example, if you're set on proving they are there and how powerful they are etc?