Feel Free to Hang With Me in The Astral

Previous topic - Next topic

4everaspirit

Never met any other being up there really, at least any I have remembered. Have astral projected over 20+ times, more so when I was younger, just haven't done it much lately. Probably would be more into it if I could see some of the cool stuff others have. I just kinda hang glide around my house and then wake up. So yeah feel free to come and hang with me, don't know how that would work since we might project at different times, don't even know each other, etc but the astral has mysterious forces that work in weird ways so anything is possible I guess. Just an offer to all loving beings here. Have fun out there. Peace and love to you all :)
I am vegan for the animals of the world <3. If you love animals, consider going vegan yourself. :)

http://chooseveg.com/

Bloodshadow

will take you up on that offer if and when I get out , after taking care of my own things too:)

4everaspirit

Quote from: Bloodshadow on June 13, 2016, 17:33:20
will take you up on that offer if and when I get out , after taking care of my own things too:)

Cool beans, would love to meet you!! You CAN do this! It took me a month or two to get it, but some it takes less time.
I am vegan for the animals of the world <3. If you love animals, consider going vegan yourself. :)

Bloodshadow

well I've been out a couple of times, but I been in the longest dry spell ever , can't seem to get out anymore, since coming to that realization or intent that I messaged you about trying, its like something is keeping me from doing it, don't get me wrong I try to project every single nigh, I don't have a regular sleep pattern anymore, I've forgotten how to just lay there and sleep without trying to project. its taken over my like cause I want to do it so badly, been this way 3-4 years now with no results at least the profound ones that i'm looking for.

4everaspirit

Quote from: Bloodshadow on June 19, 2016, 04:55:07
well I've been out a couple of times, but I been in the longest dry spell ever , can't seem to get out anymore, since coming to that realization or intent that I messaged you about trying, its like something is keeping me from doing it, don't get me wrong I try to project every single nigh, I don't have a regular sleep pattern anymore, I've forgotten how to just lay there and sleep without trying to project. its taken over my like cause I want to do it so badly, been this way 3-4 years now with no results at least the profound ones that i'm looking for.

For what it's worth I find I'm able to more likely to project if I'm physically tired. I'm not telling people to go crazy and exhaust themselves, but I know the day that I used my whole body parking cars all day at a festival, and my arms and legs being as sore as they were when I laid down, they easily just conked out, and it left my mind still awake, which triggered a lot of the vibrations, around 6 times.

Cool101

I would I am like you I used too astral project a lot when I was younger but up too now I have astral projected for around 9 years now I'm pretty good at it and can defend myself us stuff gets rough haha

WhiteMonkey

If your obes are 'boring' try to make a plan before you project and then stick to it.

Examples for plans:

eat something while out of body,
visit a cool place like the pyramids,
travel to space,
travel to the center of the world,
meet a guide,
heal yourself,
ask someone something interesting,
look in a mirror,
take medicine or dr ugs,
create a new space or house or invention,

hope I could give you some ideas