Few Phasing Questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral Projection

I'm curious about phasing, so I got a few questions for you all.

* I understand that we do not actually leave the body during "astral projection" but traveling within our selves, we phase into another focus of consciousness. So is that our individual consciousness or collective one? (You know this concept that we all belong to *one* (collective) consciousness, and that our individual one doesn't really exists...)

* My next question is about reincarnation and phasing. So all 4 Focuses oC (Frank's model) interact with each other. So when someone die he is actually going to this Transition area. That's OK. But can F3oC and F4oC exist alone without F1oC and F2oC? Is reincarnation possible only to rebuild these focuses? I heard that people do regression ant that's why I asked this.
But on the other hand it would be meaningless that reincarnation happens forever. :roll:
mind altering psychedelic trip

Sunn

could you not search the perm topics? theres some very informative threads already in their that do answer your questions

have fun

Kallas

In response to your fist one, this is how i percieve it.

I see FoC 1-2 as an individual thing situated and concentrated purely within your own physical form, or at least restrained to you. Then i see FoC 3 as one step beyond that, the area between this physical existance and the pure conscious plane, FoC 4 is then from this an absolute connection with everything.

So i think your interpretation is basically right (in my eyes) we all belong to a colletive consciousness (which i might add is not some great being that thinks for itself) it is simply that, a collection of consciousness... any who the individual does exist in the sense that we have a physical form, and then we have FoC2 which is basically our imagination.

As to your next question, well im not exactly sure what you mean. One of the problems with this board is when you mention the words Re-incarnation some people will instantly fall into their sceptical anti-religion views (others will do the opposite) so we must look at re-incarnation simply as the basis of what it is, no religious bs involved. As such it is and entirely plausible theory. If you consider the fact that after death there is one less physical form in the world (that of corse presuming that you think the world exists) and one more "spike" if you will of consciouness in the conscious plane, then when a new physical form is created then it is entirely plausible that an extra conscious spike is needed to inhabit it... but im not sure if that was your question.

if that all made no sense (i have a habit of rambleing pointlessly when i write) then im happy to expand.

Astral Projection

QuoteAs to your next question, well im not exactly sure what you mean.
Can F3oC and F4oC exist without F1oC and F2oC? I connected reincarnation with that because it is only way to rebuild F1oC and F2oC. But on the other hand it is meaingless....

Kallas

i am pretty sure, dont quote me on this, that FoC3-4 are separte from FoC1-2, as such yes they can exist without the other in the sense that once you die, you will be in 3-4 as such the other two are no longer needed.

When you die it doesn't mean that 1-2 dont exist it just means they dont exist (in the way they are irrelevant) to you.

Ben K

Quote from: Astral ProjectionI'm curious about phasing, so I got a few questions for you all.

* I understand that we do not actually leave the body during "astral projection" but traveling within our selves, we phase into another focus of consciousness. So is that our individual consciousness or collective one? (You know this concept that we all belong to *one* (collective) consciousness, and that our individual one doesn't really exists...)
Hello AP,

It depends on the part of your consciousness continuum you choose to change focus to. If you end up in F2oC, that is an area of concsiousness set aside for just yourself. So that would be your "individual consciousness" i guess. If you end up in F3 or (rarely) F4, these are areas of concensus reality much like the physical world. You will run into beings seperate from yourself.
Quote* My next question is about reincarnation and phasing. So all 4 Focuses oC (Frank's model) interact with each other. So when someone die he is actually going to this Transition area. That's OK. But can F3oC and F4oC exist alone without F1oC and F2oC? Is reincarnation possible only to rebuild these focuses? I heard that people do regression ant that's why I asked this.
But on the other hand it would be meaningless that reincarnation happens forever. :roll:
"Reincarnation" is actually a belief construct and has nothing to do with focus levels. Il give it to you straight from the horses mouth, so to speak  :wink:

Quote from: FrankReincarnation is a religious/mystical belief construct and has nothing to do with focuses, "levels" or otherwise. I have said repeatedly that the focuses I present are NOT levels or places they are focuses of attention. There is a difference between a focus of attention and an individual focus personality.

A focus personality is a person who engages particular focuses of attention within their available consciousness continuum, and is an individual focus of their Primary Essence. But they are NOT the ONLY focus of their Primary Essence. We each have many, many individual focuses of our Primary Essence resident within many, many other physical-like dimensions including this one. Many of us will have a small number of either "parallel focuses" or "near focuses" resident within this dimension of reality. This is only normal.

In a very simplistic view, looking at it from the point of view of thinking within linear time constraints, I can see how the notion of "reincarnation" could have come about. But that is just mystics and other religious types making the same old mistakes of the past.

To understand the reality of this issue entails a complete understanding of the functioning of what are known as Trans-Dimensional areas in consciousness. As I have said a number of times, I cannot yet provide a full explanation of the workings of these as the understanding of these areas is darned tricky and it is a subject I have been working on only for about a year. It's a Focus 4 thing and it would appear that anything to do with Focus 4 stretches the ability of people to explain in mere words. Little wonder Monroe left it alone.

I am hoping to provide some computer graphic simulations within a year or two that will explain things better than mere words. Well, this depends on other things falling into place. Last week the Frank Kepple Foundation was set up, but if no one subscribes to my Virtual Classroom and no one were to buy my book, then I'm gonna be stumped as I am not a wealthy person. I live a very frugal life and I am hoping to plough back the lion's share of any profits into further research for the benefit of us all. In a few years time I am hoping that the answers to these basic questions will be known to a substantial number of us. Not just in terms of learning, but in terms of actual hands-on experience.

Essentially, you are a focus personality adopting particular focuses of attention. You never "cease to exist". There is NO TIME within subjective reality. As such, there can be NO beginning or end. I keep trying to stress this but people are SO transfixed with the idea of linear time they just cannot seem to step out of it in their thinking.

As regards Monroe and the translation of respective focus states between my model of consciousness and his, I have posted on this a number of times but it is a subject I will be covering in the next edition of the newsletter due out at the end of this current month.

Yours,
Frank
Quote from: FrankThese are excellent questions that I must have overlooked on the other thread you mention.

I freely admit that I (for one) do not have the full answers. I will not get them until I can take in the full picture of Focus 4 of consciousness. I am not even sure whether it is actually possible for a physically focused individual to take in that full picture. Focus 2 and Focus 3 are easy by comparison, as they are so "earth like" or "human like" and people have usually just made something up for the rest. In the olden days they called it "god" in significance of all they couldn't explain. But technology moves on, our understanding widens, and this topic is no different.

Listening to some of the mystics anyone would be forgiven for thinking we were still in the Dark Ages. Dunking witches, burning people at the stake and wearing garlic necklaces to ward off demons. But today we are attempting to broaden our understanding and pave the way for the new paradigm. So here we are calling it Focus 4 of consciousness. An area in consciousness that we can now learn to experience for ourselves (with a little effort in the right direction, of course).

Now, anything involving Focus 4 of consciousness is completely mind blowing, and I do not say this lightly. It is an area I have not been able to "explore" as fully as I would like. It is my current challenge, you could say.

The BIG difficulty with Focus 4 is that it's an area of fully subjective reality. There is no notion of Time, so in turn there is no notion of Space either. Focus 4 occupies no Space at all and yet it encompasses the other areas, namely, Focus 1, 2 and 3. So our whole physical universe (and all the other universes besides, but let's put them aside for a moment) is encompassed by Focus 4. Yet "outside" of Focus 4 there is nothing because Focus 4 encompasses all that is within our system. Focus 4 occupies no space, yet it encompasses our whole physical universe. Okay, so that's the first hurdle. Problem is, to us, if something occupies no space then it cannot possibly exist. Reason being we are so attached to "things".

Second hurdle: to understand Focus 4 it is necessary to take on board an understanding of infinity. This latter aspect is perhaps the most mind-blowing of all. Because, in infinity, everything happens an infinite number of times. Which means everything that has or will come about, has already happened.

From our somewhat limited linear-time perspective, we may consider a life began, it ended, and it began again. But from the perspective of Focus 4, nothing has begun and nothing has ended. All simply IS. The whole notion of beginning and end is a physical construct. From this restricted, highly limited viewpoint, people make far-reaching assumptions about the Wider Reality. Thus, constructs such as "reincarnation" come about. But when you actually look at the FACTS of the matter. When you actually step within Focus 4 and experience it for yourself, all begins falling into place. Well, that is what is steadily happening to me and I cannot be the only person in the world today who has stepped into Focus 4 of consciousness. I realise this kind of thing is quite rare and, hopefully, it will start to become more common as people begin duplicating my work.

Most "life regression" if you wish to call it that (I personally don't mind as I can see what you mean) comes through in the way it does, simply because people present themselves with the opportunities to notice what they choose to address. In that sense, people develop a tastefulness for certain aspects that resonate amongst us. We feel it "makes sense" so we believe it. But this phenomenon can readily occur entirely independently of the facts of the matter in hand; as it does in this case in the light of my hands-on experience.

When we project within subjective reality, each of us typically places ourselves in the position or anticipation of facing objects. But when you enter Focus 4, you cast off all notions of "things" and begin merging with the underlying subjective energy. That same energy, down the line, as it were, will ultimately split off here and there (again all in a manner of speaking) and create a "thing". That thing could be a soccer ball, a human being, a house, a plant, a giraffe, or whatever.

Now, in merging with energy, I do not mean you are merging into a vast pool of nothingness. On the contrary. Typically you are merging with a specific action of energy. I suppose you could say, in a very broad sense (and only in a very broad sense) you are merging with a "thing" but a thing in terms of its conceptualisation, or it's source in other words. And that source of all that is within our system is Focus 4 of consciousness.

So, ultimately, all "things" can be traced to an action in energy, the ultimate source of which is Focus 4. In other words, you could say, Focus 4 is the area of the action of the thought before it is created. But again, only in a manner of speaking because, from the Focus 4 standpoint, there is no before. All simply is. The concept of "before" comes into it as the action is engaged further "down the line" as it were... and that is where the primary mistake is made regarding the notion of reincarnation and past-lives.

All our sense of objectivity revolves around a linear time framework. To the extent where it is, currently, virtually impossible for a person to "step out" of this mode of thought.

It is FAR EASIER to believe in the false notion of reincarnation, and so it becomes! (Better the devil you know, I suppose.) Myself, I am currently finding that disassociating myself from the notion of linear time is next to impossible and takes tremendous mental effort. Okay, maybe I'm just a bit thick and other people would get it more quickly. Either way, the pursuit of this type of experience is not to be sneezed at.

Naturally I am hoping that, at some future stage, a clear set of guidelines can be presented that would make it easier for people to encompass and understand the Focus 4 experience.

Yours,
Frank
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Astral Projection

Thank you very much Ben K.

Astral Projection

QuoteIt depends on the part of your consciousness continuum you choose to change focus to. If you end up in F2oC, that is an area of concsiousness set aside for just yourself.
So F1oC is actually 'part' of collective consciousness? The physical reality is same for all...

Kallas

Ben K that was a much better explanation than i could have given. cheers :grin:

Ben K

Quote from: Astral Projection
QuoteIt depends on the part of your consciousness continuum you choose to change focus to. If you end up in F2oC, that is an area of concsiousness set aside for just yourself.
So F1oC is actually 'part' of collective consciousness? The physical reality is same for all...
F1oC is your perception of a collective consciousness. The real "link" between all of us is further down the road at F4oC i believe. That is when reality stops being about "things" and "objects" and the whole network starts coming together, so to speak.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

just_me

Frank is sure a well advanced "mystic", but he don't knows the truth. He didn't past over F4 because he was still engaged there, lost in abstractions. He condemns so much the other "mystics" because he has not read everything that is worth about. In F4 the "dreams" are still individual. Further there is collective dreams in the true sense of it. Once you realized the ultimate focus, you can relax in existence, and thus occurs what is called 'enlightenment' of the physical body. Frank was, until he had gone, definitely not enlightened.

Kallas

Is it just me or was that just a stab at Frank, oh fires rain down from the sky at you, may locusts eat your eyes, how dare you insult our merciful master, may you....

well you get the point,  
Seriously though (please note that i do not worship frank nor will i ever, and i don't want fire to rain down on you) I do understand what your saying, and yes in his FoC4 he may have had personal dreams it is impossible to tell, however in theory the basis of FoC4 is that it is separate completely from the physical, or enlightenment as you so eloquently put it.

Ben K

Quote from: just_meFrank is sure a well advanced "mystic", but he don't knows the truth. He didn't past over F4 because he was still engaged there, lost in abstractions. He condemns so much the other "mystics" because he has not read everything that is worth about. In F4 the "dreams" are still individual. Further there is collective dreams in the true sense of it. Once you realized the ultimate focus, you can relax in existence, and thus occurs what is called 'enlightenment' of the physical body. Frank was, until he had gone, definitely not enlightened.
You have no idea what your talking about, and probably no idea what F4oC (in franks model) is.
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

PatternsComingToLife

just_me is correct. Absolutely spot-on.

-Rob
"All problems are illusions of the mind."

mactombs

In Major Tom's link, Frank says:

QuoteWhat has happened is the primary thrust of my work on the Astral Pulse has changed to the extent where my priority now is to teach people the Phasing Approach (those that want to, obviously) so we can get projecting and hopefully meet up within Focus 3 of consciousness. Then I'll be able to show people around and whatnot. Whereas before I used to go into the details of my actual experiences a little more. What I want to do now is to actually show people, as opposed to me keep trying to explain what I mean. I want to concentrate on getting people projecting for real, then we need to work out ways we can start meeting up.

How many of us on this forum are still working toward this goal? Has anyone been able to increase their competency at Phasing skills?

I have found the following key in my personal practice:

a) Practice with the expectation of success. Take practice seriously.

b) Put the cat out before you practice, i.e. leave work at work, learn to put the stresses of the day out.

c) After learning progressive muscle relaxation (think how you might feel learning to float on your back as if you were learning to swim) focus on relaxing the eyes.

d) Know your markers. Know how far you're in. At first, practice learning this by rousing yourself to full awareness at intervals, practice getting close to sleep as possible, then rousing yourself. Recognize how your brain feels at different levels of relaxation. Really learn to observe.

e) Understand Focus 2. If Focus 2 is getting away with you, bring yourself back immediately (at least at first, later develop methods of refocusing your awareness and moving out of subjectivity).
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Leilah

Mactombs, really enjoyed your post. Had enough enough good tips for me to print the thing out!
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.