Finally happened.

Previous topic - Next topic

french_hustler

I think it happened for reals this time.  No 1/2 dream or none of that...
It was in the morning... after i woke up... i tried to OBE...  Vibes hit and I "think" i got out and was looking up at my ceiling.  I didn't even try to look at myself in bed I was so damn excited.  I immediately went in my parents room to see if I could see them, but it was too dark.  So i ran in the hallway and opened my main door to go outside.  I was really excited, but it was night and all foggy.  I could barely see and told my self, let there be light.  It was still night but I could see a little better.  I jumped out and tried to fly but I was pulled towards the outside walls of my house right to my bed in my body and I woke up.  

The whole experience didn't feel too real, but still much clearer than a lucid dream.  I think I coulda been more focused.  More luck next time.  Yay to me tho.

jalef

Congratulations! Good work! :grin:

I also tryed to ask for light and it had the same effect: there still wasnt light but the sight improved.
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

SpeaK

Hooray! Congratulations! *thumbs up* Hope you'll get it more real next time. But yah, that's really nice already.