Finding a Guide

Previous topic - Next topic

illprotocol

:-o Don't want to go it alone? It helps to have a guide as it is a key to having information revealed to you. What are you seeking? Ask! Some very mystical people run this area, so the point of this post is to say "pick wisely"! Loved ones are a great route to take.

Jdeadevil

I don't think I've ever met my guide, I think I've seen signs placed in my bathroom as I was getting out the bath but that's it. Either that or I don't remember him/her. I've read they're your guide so it's as if they're personalized to you but not, they just know you 100%, such as knowing how not to scare you. However a spiritual hypnotherapist councilor I used to visit once told me about having to have a conversation with someone's spirit guide because they were being violent, the sole reason of she saw this client.

So I'd be confused personally whether to have positive expectations or be slightly nervous.

Astralzombie

For years, I never even considered the being helping me all the time as a guide. I wonder why the same ones always help out though. I have three different beings that I would consider a guide but one is the most dominant.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

majour ka

we dont pick guides, they pick us, based on on our interests and endeavours and the quality of our mind and intention

roman67

Majour ka is absolutely right. We can't pick them, they pick us.

ChopstickFox

What about our higher self as a guide? Or aspects of ourselves that rise up to help us from our subconscious? Perhaps they're not always external entities looking around for people they wanna give a hand. In that case... look within.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Lionheart

I think we percieve them to be external. We do this, because we believe it to be true and we want to be led. It feels safe!

But in the end, it's really just one of the many faces of ourselves!  :-)

majour ka

Quote from: Lionheart on March 11, 2013, 13:47:32
I think we percieve them to be external. We do this, because we believe it to be true and we want to be led. It feels safe!

But in the end, it's really just one of the many faces of ourselves!  :-)

I believe that happens, but we also have guides and helpers that are indeed people. I have had guides intro themselves to me who I did not know and was able to later look them up and verify them and their life on earth many years ago.

Also: Im certain that people who live a very spiritual life for example or are doctors or artists or teachers or what ever, will much of the time want to continue their work through suitable candidates.

soarin12

Majour ka, would you mind telling more about the guides that you verified as real people with earthly lives?  What were they like? --personalities?  What did they tell you and show you?  Thanks!

Seeker55

Hi
I agree to a degree with Chopstickfox. Maybe ours guides are internal a form of our higher selfs helping us, but I would add that what we think of as external is really internal in as above so below. it get a bit blurred but one of the therries of reality is that the universe and all we percieve is a hologram projected from the edge of the universe ( this is a real physics hypothesis!) in that case maybe our external perceptions rest within us

Szaxx

Long ago the world was flat.
Id agree to disagree with it being just sperical.
I see you are looking in the right direction. It's more than a hologram though, much more.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Seeker55

Thanks Syaxx

Im interested in what you think

maybe you could pm me with more

Bright blessings

Ian