First poster introduction and quick question

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Dream Cadet

MajorTom,

I was never really afraid of him.  When I had my first OBE, I went through the fear during exit thing.  After that, I'm not afraid of anything. [:D] In that first OBE I was standing in the bedroom, and he jumped on my wife who was lying in bed.  I just grabbed him and wadded him up like a dirty shirt and threw him away. In another OBE, I was dreaming and saw him.  I became immediately aware that it was an OBE.  I believe the part in Astral Dynamics that we sometimes miss the exit. I kind of miss the little fellow.  I may try to find him in my next OBE.

Nick

Hi Dream Cadet,

Welcome to the Astral Pulse forums! [:)] That's a good book by Robert Peterson. There are also online books in our File Library that you may want to take a look at too. Again welcome, and looking forward to your participation.

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dream Cadet

Hi All,

I have been lurking here for a while and have finally decided to jump in.  I fell into OBEs totally by accident. I could remember lucid dreaming when I was a kid and started researching on the web when my daughter was having serious problems sleeping. Later, I stumbled on to the on-line book by Robert Peterson and read it in three sittings out of curiosity.  On the third night I went to bed and out of no where it happened.  I wasn't even trying.[;)] That was in September.  I have now had nine OBEs to date.  Only one has been concious and all but one have been pretty short.  So far I am only able to project to the real-time zone as described in Astral Dynamics.

Now to my question..

During several of my OBEs there was this little shadow man.  he was about 2 feet tall and totally black.  He wore a fedora hat and had no noticable features.  The best way to describe him is an animated 2 dimentional black cartoon. In one of my OBE's, I confronted him and asked him who he was and what his intentions were. He ran away and I haven't seen him since.  I later read about the small monkey-like creatures in Astral Dynamics and I wonder if any of you have ever seen these little guys and what their intentions were?

And Lastly,

Thanks for providing a forum where a person can go to discuss "events"[?] of this nature.  When I tell my wife about these things, I get the old "hmmm,that's nice dear" response.  

Dream Cadet