Flicker

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

The time is now 7:14 pm Central Time United States. There is a great program on the Documentary Channel named "Flicker". It is about an artist named Bryon Gysin that creates a light machine. It is a spinning tube with an amber light in it. He has cut the tube into designs to let the light shine through. The machine creates almost instant Astral Imagery. This is a very informative show and will be replayed on Documentary Channel again at 10 PM here as well. The show is from 2008 and is one and half hours long. Check it out if you get a chance.
If any one wants to try this "Dream Machine" technique. You can find a virtual machine at this link. http://www.netliberty.net/dreamachine.html

Orion-

That web dream machine is really... weird. It's very confusing, something is happening but a lot less than when I do phasing.

I'm going to try to download that documentary.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

blis

Will give it a shot when people arent in the room with me. It might work well with binaurals. You can use bwgen with goggle things that flash lights but I dont think you can get it do do it without the goggles.

They've got the documentary on theoccult btw but theres only one seed and he's not online right now.