Flying

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Flying is no doubt one of the most pleasant AP experiences, very liberating. Last night I had a vivid dream of being in a forest with a bunch of people I don't know in this waking life. The forest looked very much like the forbidden forest from Harry Potter films. As we were walking through the forest, I found a broom. I knew exactly what to do. I mounted the broom and flew up. At that exact time, I became lucid and realized I am in the astral. I started flying higher and higher, yelling at the people below, find your brooms and come join me. I then thought that the broom was quite comfortable. This was the first time me flying on a broom and it was soo cool.

So far the below is what type of flights I've had during APs. Feel free to share yours. I know that you don't have to fly in the NP in order to go from place to place (I use quite often the "teleportation" method that takes an instant to go to another world/reality/place) , but we can do there whatever we desire physical like and I find flying extremely enjoyable and exhilarating. This is our reward, to experience true freedom beyond any limits and do what we desire, regardless if it's more spiritual or physical like oriented. They are all parts of our journeys and experiences. There is no time/space constrains, there is no rush to do anything that you are "supposed" to do. Just explore whatever your heart desires.

-flying like a superman
-hovering above ground in a standing position
-flying in a red convertible and other cars
-flying with my house standing on the deck
-flying in space (most of the times I start freaking out and get claustrophobic when earth starts shrinking)
-flying in space with a Snow Yeti
-flying with a deceased friend. she was holding my hand and I realized that she was leading me somewhere. We ended up in a beautiful garden. While she was alive here she loved flowers and gardens and she had found her own out there.
-flying with my sister (the next day she recalled that as a dream. I did not mention anything about my AP with her. She was the one that started to tell me about her unusual dream and then I revealed about my AP. She could not believe it.
-flying on a broomstick

Now that I think about it, my aerial experiences are a lot more than my aquatic ones. I've only been three times in underwater worlds. Fascinating, but very rare experiences.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Oh, I forgot the most important type of flying. A few times with space ships. One of them was apparently mine and I had a crew, some of them alien looking beings. I have this experience posted here on the pulse somewhere.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Most of my "flight" experiences are either solo excursions or they seem to involve following/trailing behind some kind of "pace car" scenario. The pace car can be a rocket, a cloud, a Angelic or other Being, all kinds of things.  In the past I would focus on the beach at my "Happy Place" (mine being a tranquil tropical Island), but instead of using more of beach view, I would see it from the point of view of being on a cliff overlooking the beach. Every time I did this it would lead to a flying experience of some kind. Either that flying was the result of "hovering in place" and feeling a rising sensation or having an all out "cannonball/slingshot" experience, whereas I am launched at high speed, like a rocket, into some kind of vortex based scenario. In both experiences, I never "saw/see" any physical appendages at all. I am experiencing everything solely from a simple point of consciousness. I learned that viewing from a cliff technique from a lady name Novice, that many of here know and have the utmost respect for. We knew Novice from a Astral Consciousness Forum that unfortunately is no longer in service.

Years ago though, before I had learned how to release my focus over my physical eyes upon closing my eyes, I had experienced the "Superman" effect and became aware often in LDs that I was indeed flying. On occasion that realization would immediately cause a crash and burn, lol.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

flying through space
in cars/trucks/a raft once
above ground standing and doing the superman pose, lol
as (not on) birds. Hawk, eagle, dragon, others
don't recall ever flying on a broom but that is so cool

I've actually had a number of underwater experiences.
with dolphins and whales
sea people
alone

Like Lumaza I rarely see myself although a few times I get a glimpse of wings, feathers or claws. It's crazy fun.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

A funny thing and "coincidence" to this discussion occurred this morning in a LD I had. I became aware I was at some kind of camp. There was kids all around me, so I figured I was younger in this scenario as well. For some reason I was feeling a need to go pee, lol. I went to the door of our cabin and flew to the bathroom stalls that were a distance away. As I was landing, other kids were commenting on the fact that I was flying. They thought it was very cool. It was more reminiscent of a "Superman" kind of flying. I didn't just "will" myself to the stalls. Instead I flew there. At this point, I was moving from 3rd person view, which is just watching me there, to actual 1st person mode of "being" there. My NPR character had already initiated the flight. I entered in 1st person mode during the actual flying. Then I woke up.

The urge to pee though seemed to be one of those physical body prompts that have a way of interrupting a good Dream, lol. I really did need to go relieve myself! 
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on August 02, 2021, 16:04:19
A funny thing and "coincidence" to this discussion occurred this morning in a LD I had. I became aware I was at some kind of camp. There was kids all around me, so I figured I was younger in this scenario as well. For some reason I was feeling a need to go pee, lol. I went to the door of our cabin and flew to the bathroom stalls that were a distance away. As I was landing, other kids were commenting on the fact that I was flying. They thought it was very cool. It was more reminiscent of a "Superman" kind of flying. I didn't just "will" myself to the stalls. Instead I flew there. At this point, I was moving from 3rd person view, which is just watching me there, to actual 1st person mode of "being" there. My NPR character had already initiated the flight. I entered in 1st person mode during the actual flying. Then I woke up.

The urge to pee though seemed to be one of those physical body prompts that have a way of interrupting a good Dream, lol. I really did need to go relieve myself! 

whatever our physical bodies are experiencing at the time of sleep. our thoughts still respond to the sensations. From there our thoughts create instantly in the NP and we being focused there at that time, observe it as events, however our brain translate them. I really dislike these occurrences lol.

as far as the "coincidence" this is another validation that whatever we are focused on during the day or before bed. we will experience it in dreams/NP because our thoughts linger and create instantly in the realm where we observe while partially disconnected from our physical senses.

a note to all that read this topic: Please use affirmations and suggestions every night, not only of what you want to dream of, but how to resolve problems, receiving information, change false beliefs, etc. You may not remember the dreams, or receive in a clear manner your answers, but the energies get moving in the direction you point them and at a later time you may receive your answers in a form of thoughts, inspirations, books, posts, etc. Don't underestimate the power of suggestions.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on August 02, 2021, 16:26:09
as far as the "coincidence" this is another validation that whatever we are focused on during the day or before bed. we will experience it in dreams/NP because our thoughts linger and create instantly in the realm where we observe while partially disconnected from our physical senses.
Many people report there very first OBE or LD after simply reading a piece, hearing it on the radio/youtube or even as the result of the topic being brought up in a conversation itself! It's not that you were focusing on before you went to bed, it's the fact that it was consciously brought to your awareness period. It was time for you to see it, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten caught up in that conversation, read that book/blog or been listened to that Radio show/video. That's the way the Universe works!  :-)

Quote***** a note to all that read this topic: Please use affirmations and suggestions every night, not only of what you want to dream of, but how to resolve problems, receiving information, change false beliefs, etc. You may not remember the dreams, or receive in a clear manner your answers, but the energies get moving in the direction you point them and at a later time you may receive your answers in a form of thoughts, inspirations, books, posts, etc. Don't underestimate the power of suggestions. *****
That was such a good post Lightbeam that it needed a repeat, with a bit of "pizzazz"!  :-D I wish I could enlarge it too. But I don't know how to that on this Forum here!