Flying Dreams or Astral Projections???

Previous topic - Next topic

nitetravler

Hi mombat, I use to have lots of flying dreams when I was younger (I'm in my 40's now) and asked the same thing.  About 4 years ago I heard someone comment that flying dreams were astral projections.  In fact I heard this from Albert Taylor, himself a respected writer on Astral Projection.

If you're interested I can send you a link for listening to him on the Jeff Rense program.

A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or else what's Heaven for?

-Robert Browning

mombat

Hi Nitetraveler,
I would be very interested in a link to Albert Taylor!  Thank you!

Debbie

nitetravler

Great!  I mentioned Al Taylor earlier, but Jeff has some GREAT interviews with another expert - William Buhlman -  that is just as fascinating as the ones with Al Taylor.  Anyway, here's where to go:  http://events.yahoo.com/shows/endoftheline/99archives.html

After that, click on the following dates:  Sep 8th, May 3rd, Mar 3rd, and Jan 11th.

Happy Listening!!!

-Robert Browning

Qui-Gon Jinn

Jee thx Nitetravler, I love shutting of the light and listen to good radio programs...  who is this Jeff person?  A bit like Art Bell eh?  But not so "big" I suppose...

- Your focus determines your reality -

nitetravler

Jeff Rense is very similar to Art Bell in the content of his programming, but I like him even better than Art in his interviewing style. He has a very easy-going approach, and doesn't interupt his guests (unlike Art).  Nope, he's not as big as Art Bell, but I suppose he's not doing too badly either.  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

-Robert Browning

Qui-Gon Jinn

I listened to the 11th of January and 3rd of March interviews with Buhlmann last night, very good interviews, I didn´t know anything about W. Buhlmann before but he seemed very knowledgable and "sane", I´ll be picking up his book for sure.  And you are right, Jeff is very "easy-going" and very cpomfortable to listen to, I like Art to but Art is more "aggressive" in his approach I reckon´.
Anyway, thx for sharing that site, is there anymore radio shows in the states (or elsewhere) taking up topics like these, similar to Jeff or Art, and has site on the net where one can listen for free??

Cheers //Qui-Gon

nitetravler

Hi Qui-Gon Jinn.  As a matter of fact there is another person whom I listen to on the internet (and who has free programs).  She is very similar to Art Bell and Jeff Rense.  Her name is Laura Lee and her website is:   http://www.lauralee.com/

Just click "Audio On Demand" at top of page to listen to programs.

Happy Listening! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

-Robert Browning

Qui-Gon Jinn

Thx Nitetravler, haven´t yet listened to Laura yet but if she is any near as "good" as Jeff is, well then I´m up for alot of more listening than I already am..  I listened to Al yesterday, 3rd of May, seems like a sharp character to...
 The thing is I drifted into sleep about 1½ hour into the intervew, and dreamed I had an OBE (only my second OBE dream ever) which was a bit cool since I listened to people talking about OBE´s...  it must have happened quick to since I had my alarm clock set on "SNZ", ringing every 8th minute in case I fell asleep...  perhaps that could be a method to induce an OBE, having people talking about the subject when drifting into sleep, I don´t know, but it seemed to have some effect on me last night any case.....
 You may want to listen to the 27th sep - 99 as well, if you are interrested in the disclosure project that is...  Steven Greer was on..
 Thx again //Qui-Gon

nitetravler

Yeah, Al is probably my favorite person to listen to who talks about astral projection.  His enthusiasm is quite contagious.  

Oneday, if you're willing to give his 'Interupted Sleep Technique' a try, let me know how it works for you. I work nights mostly (an ungodly shift it is), and have used his technique in a modified form with moderate success.  Though I didn't have a fullbown projection using this 'modified' approach, I came quite close to doing so.  I think if I REALLY put my all into his technique I probably could do it.  I also instinctively feel that this is an excellent technique that would be very helpful to a lot of people. Al himself says that this approach works 80% of the time for most people.  The problem is I don't like getting up in the middle of the night for two hours.  Like Bill Cosby said "I cherish sleep like most guys cherish a steak".  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

-Robert Browning

mombat

I've had lots of flying "dreams" over the years?  Are these really Astral Projections, or do we dream that we are flying?  I love to fly!

Debbie