For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings...

Previous topic - Next topic

markulous

Okay well my last two OBE's(one was today the other a few days ago) have involved these 3 dogs.  Now normally when I see a negative entity(or manifestation) it attacks me or scares me and I get bad vibes from it, but I didn't get that with these.  I just wondered what they were?

The first time I came out of my body I came out in my hallway, said a prayer, and came out with ZERO fear.  I saw these 3 dogs in the hallway and they backed off like they were intimidated but they stood there watching me.  Then I got sucked back into my body.

The second time I came out again they backed off a little bit like they were a little intimidated, but then I looked at them and got a good look at them this time.  They looked just like a "mutt" breed of a dog that were grey and black.  Except there jaws were about half the size of a normal dog.  The "leader", I'm assuming came up to me and I tried shooting out positive energy(but it didn't work this time(it works off and on)) and said "In the name of Jesus Christ I welcome you".  This made it pretty happy and started licking my hand and I started petting it.  I noticed the others were just kind of looking around almost like they were guarding me.  I gently grabbed the leader dogs head and imagined white light going into it and this made it even happier as it tried to lick my face.  But then I couldn't hold the projection anymore...

Any idea what they are?  Are they like astral pets or something?  I pray for protection every night and do golden-white light barriers.  So I am not sure.

CaCoDeMoN

Maybe they were souls of dead dogs? Robert Bruce mentioned something like this in his works.
MEAT=MURDER.

markulous

Hmm as simple as that may sound I never thought of that.  Then that brings up the question why would 3 dogs be lingering on to this world?  Maybe they can be sent.  While they seem friendly and I would probably enjoy their company I don't wanna be selfish, the probably need to move on.

Swarooptheone

OMG dogs are very scary in the astral. While I am recounting this, I can feel my hair standing.

Once in an AP , a dog , very aggressively ran towards me, . . .it came, came, came, and when I thought I was going to be bitten, it passed straight through me!
You are invited to visit my online art gallery.
http://swaroop.deviantart.com/store/

Nameless

Markulous, I see this is very old but wanted to pipe up anyway. I too have been accompanied by 3 dogs on several occasions. They seem to be facilitators. Sometimes they present as very scary indeed, I've actually been 'herded' by them before. But they also bring lessons. I really don't know what to call them I just know they are part of the team surrounding me. I don't think they are ghost dogs though by any stretch of the imagination. They are an energy.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

markulous

Quote from: Nameless on October 20, 2018, 03:59:00
Markulous, I see this is very old but wanted to pipe up anyway. I too have been accompanied by 3 dogs on several occasions. They seem to be facilitators. Sometimes they present as very scary indeed, I've actually been 'herded' by them before. But they also bring lessons. I really don't know what to call them I just know they are part of the team surrounding me. I don't think they are ghost dogs though by any stretch of the imagination. They are an energy.
That makes sense.  This was a long time ago, but I don't recall being scared.  I associated a lot of things with dogs for some reason, so I wonder if you're right that they are an energy but maybe I interpreted their form as a dog?

Nameless

I've thought that as well that perhaps our brains interpret them this way. There is little way of knowing if indeed we are talking about the same thing but it resonates so... In one adventure/phase they demonstrated how certain energies are illusions designed for growth or improvement. But there are imperfections in the illusion so they can come across quite different than intended so we have to be able to see through the illusion.

I think your sending positive energy was not only brave but added a layer of connection. Have you seen them since your op (original post)?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

markulous

Quote from: Nameless on October 20, 2018, 21:40:19
I've thought that as well that perhaps our brains interpret them this way. There is little way of knowing if indeed we are talking about the same thing but it resonates so... In one adventure/phase they demonstrated how certain energies are illusions designed for growth or improvement. But there are imperfections in the illusion so they can come across quite different than intended so we have to be able to see through the illusion.

I think your sending positive energy was not only brave but added a layer of connection. Have you seen them since your op (original post)?
My last OBE was a few years ago, where I did in fact see some odd dogs again that weren't very normal looking: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/first_obe_in_a_long_while-t45385.0.html;msg353916#msg353916

I can still have OBEs anytime I want, I just haven't felt the desire to do so in a while.  Maybe it's time I revisit.

Xanth

The thing is... we attach negative experiences to ourselves much easier than positive ones.
When you first experienced them, YOU attached them to you.

From that point forward, each time you experience them, they're literally a creation of your own.

CHOOSE to love them instead.  It's a challenge as much as it is an experience for you.

Learn to love.  They can't hurt you.  Nothing can hurt you.

Lumaza

Quote from: Xanth on October 21, 2018, 04:55:18
The thing is... we attach negative experiences to ourselves much easier than positive ones.
When you first experienced them, YOU attached them to you.

From that point forward, each time you experience them, they're literally a creation of your own.

CHOOSE to love them instead.  It's a challenge as much as it is an experience for you.

Learn to love.  They can't hurt you.  Nothing can hurt you.
I agree whole heartedly with that statement!

I frequent other Astral related Forums, like Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. I don't post there. I just go there to peruse. I have nothing but appreciation for Robert's NEW (New Energy Ways) program. I learned a lot from it and use a variation of it often. But every time I go to his Forum I see discussion after discussion about Negs. Just the other day I went on that Forum to peruse and just like as in other Forum layouts, they also have a button to read "updated"/recent material. Well every single thread in that updated section was focused on Negs. When you put that much focus on something, you in turn "make it" your reality.

I don't usually see dogs in the NP, but for some reason I see a lot of Horses. That's strange because I'm not focused on Horses in this current reality. I respect them, as I do all the other animals here. But I wouldn't put them on the top of my list as my favorites though. Still I have seen them numerous times.

Years ago, as our dog was dying in my arms, I attempted one last time to do a healing on her. When I closed my eyes, the darkness was interrupted by 2 dogs by her side. One was a liitle "yippy" dog that wouldn't stop yipping. The other was a large, very intense dog that definitely gave me the idea that I wasn't supposed to help her this time. So, I just said my goodbyes and she passed away in my arms. It was sad, but I knew it was the right thing to do. That's about the only time I ever saw dogs.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla